Remo Photo Recovery software is a 5-star rating tool to recover photos. This tool is highly acknowledged by experts and downloaded by more than 15 million users from all across the world.
Remo Photo Recovery tool | Worth Buying?
- Easy to Use: A user-friendly tool to recover photos captured from various devices like digital camera, DSLR, camcorder, drone, smartphone, etc.
- Safe: Remo Photo Recovery tool is free to download and safe to recover photos of any format in just a few steps.
- Range of support: Supports unlimited photo recovery from various internal and external storage devices like Windows/ Mac system, Memory card, USB drive, SSD, external HDD, etc.
- Scan Algo: Integrated with Deep Scan option to restore photos from severe or complex data loss scenarios like formatting, corruption, OS reinstallation, etc.
- Compatibility: Compatible with all the latest versions of operating systems including Windows 10 and macOS Big Sur.
While experts and reviewers love the features, our users simply can't stop talking about the user-friendly interface of this globally renowned Remo Photo Recovery tool. Remo Photo Recovery software is considered as one of the best photo recovery tools when it comes to recovering photos from various data loss scenarios like accidental/ permanent deletion, formatting, corruption or inaccessible devices, photos lost while transferring, deleted photos from Recycle Bin, etc. Remo Photo Recovery tool is an expert choice to easily recover photos from various storage devices.
In case, if you are looking to buy photo recovery software. Here is what you need to know.
- FAQs regarding Remo Photo Recovery tool
- Compatibility of Remo Photo Recovery software
- Features of Remo Photo Recovery tool
- How to Recover photos using Remo Photo Recovery tool
Whenever you make a decision of buying photo recovery software, check out the list of Q&A one must ask regarding the product.
1. Is Remo Photo Recovery software safe?
Yes, Remo Photo Recovery software is safe.
Remo Photo Recovery tool is downloaded by more than 15 million users across the world. And this tool works with a read-only mode interface to safely recover photos from various devices without altering the original content. Moreover, this tool is free from viruses, advertisements, and other malware attacks.
2. Is Remo Photo Recovery tool free to download?
Yes, Remo Photo Recovery tool is free to download on your Windows or Mac.
Remo Photo Recovery tool is free to download and safely recovers photos of various formats. This tool is available for both Windows and Mac operation systems including Windows 10 and its previous versions like window 8.1, 8, 7, etc., and macOS Big Sur and its previous versions like Catalina, Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, etc.
3. Can I recover permanently deleted photos using Remo Photo Recovery tool?
Yes, you can easily recover permanently deleted photos using Remo Photo Recovery software.
Additionally, with the help of this tool you can recover permanently deleted or lost videos, raw-images, PDFs, audio files, word files, excel sheets, PPTs, etc, under various data loss scenarios.
4. Why Remo Photo Recovery tool is better than other photo recovery tools?
Some major competitors for Remo Photo Recovery software are Easeus Data Recovery Wizard, Stellar Photo Recovery tool, Yodot Photo Recovery software, etc.
- Remo is an award-winning photo recovery software with 5-star ratings.
- A tool that recovers your photos with the same quality as of the lost or deleted photos.
- A unique photo recovery tool that can recover more than 300 file formats.
- Remo Photo Recovery has a user-friendly interface that can even help a novice user to recover photos.
- Unlike other photo recovery tool, Remo Photo Recovery software offers a lifetime license for users with unlimited data recovery.
- Provides free tech support 24/7.
5. How much does Remo Photo Recovery software cost?
Remo Photo Recovery software costs $49.97 for Media Edition and $79.97 for Pro Edition.
The best thing about Remo Photo Recovery tool is it offers a lifetime product license for 1 PC with unlimited recovery. Furthermore, you will also get free product updates for 1 year.
|Remo Photo Recovery||Impeccable Software To Recover Your Photos from any device|
|Supported Photo Formats||JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, GIF, PSD, Exif, PPM, PGM, PBM, PNM, HEIF, CR2, CRW, NEF, ARW, SR2, ORF, MRW, RAW, etc.|
|Some Supported Devices||Windows/ Mac computer, Memory card, Micro SD card, SDHC/ SDXC card, Pen drive, SSD, External Hard drive, etc.|
|Popular Camera Brands||Sony, Canon, Nikon, GoPro, Fujifilm, Olympus, JVC Everio, Kodak, and many more.|
|Data Loss Scenarios||Accidental/ Permanent deletion or loss, Formatting, Corruption, Unrecognized drives, OS reinstallation, Lost while transferring, etc.|
|Supported File Formats||Photos, Raw-images, Videos, Audio files, Microsoft Office files, and many more.|
Remo Photo Recovery tool offers a free preview of recovered photos and videos even before you buy photo recovery software. This will help you judge the quality of photos recovered by Remo Photo Recovery software before you actually Save the data or activate the licensed version of the tool. You just need to double click the file to preview the recovered photos or videos for free.
- Deep Scan:
Remo Photo Recovery tool has an integrated feature called the Deep Scan option to recover photos, videos, or any other media files under complex photo loss scenarios. Deep Scan option scans the entire drive sector by sector to recover deleted or lost data from complicated data loss scenarios like formatting, corruption, etc.
- Save Recovery Session:
This tool has a Save Recovery Session option to save users time while recovering huge photos or data from a big storage device. Once you stop or complete the scanning process, you can save the scanning data using Save Recovery Session option. This will help you start the data recovery process again from the point where you left last time with the help of the Open Recovery Session option.
Remo Photo Recovery tool offers interesting filters that help users under various complicated scenarios. With this photo recovery tool, you can even search for a specific format of photos to be recovered using the search box such as .png, .jpeg, .gif, etc, you can even recover photos lost during a specific period of time such as a particular date, month, etc. Moreover, this photo recovery tool displays the recovered result in Data View and File Type View formats to prioritize the recovered result based on your preference.
Following the steps to recover photos using Remo Photo Recovery tool.
Step 1: Download and install Remo Photo Recovery software.
Step 2: Launch the tool and select the Recover Photos option.
Step 3: Select the drive from which you want to restore photos and click Scan.
Step 4: After the scanning process completes, select the photos which you want to restore and click the Save button.
- If you want to restore photos from an external storage drive like an SD card or external HDD, then connect it to your system
- You can also select the Recover Partitions option if your drive is severely corrupt or inaccessible.
Senior Editor, Content Analyst and a fan of exceptional customer service. John develops and publishes instructional and informational content regarding partition management, Windows hot-fixes, data management and computer troubleshooting.
As a tenured data recovery specialist, John shares exceptional insights and blog posts about data loss and data recovery across any storage device. With 8+ years’ experience in writing for Data Recovery for both Mac OS and Windows OS computers, he is an avid learner who always wants to polish and simplify the data recovery process. John passes his free time playing Chess and reading Science Fiction novels.