Summary: If you are finding a way to get rid of duplicate videos from your computer you are at the right place.Be it Windows or Mac computer or even a smartphone, with this article you will be able to find and delete duplicate videos effortlessly.
Videos have replaced photos now and they are a form of expression, a lot of people have now started documenting and recording their daily lives and sharing them on social media. Today, the amount of videos that are getting generated every minute is humongous.Most of our storage on our computer or smartphone is now a huge video library. This library becomes extremely hard to manage as the quality and resolution of video files are high and so is the size.
Now imagine having duplicate video files in that pile of videos. If you are one of those who is trying to find a way to remove duplicate videos on your computer, you are the right place.
With this article, you can find and remove not only duplicate video files but also any duplicate files effortlessly.
How do I find duplicate videos on my computer?
If you have a lot of videos on your computer, be it Windows or Mac, to find a duplicate video on your computer you will need a duplicate video file remover software that can help you get rid of duplicate videos. With many duplicate video remover tools out there choosing the right one can be tricky.
However, we made it easy for you to choose the best duplicate file remover software available.
Remo Duplicate Video File Remover is the most sought software across the globe to find and delete duplicate files from Windows, Mac, Android and even iOS. The quick scan engine will help you free up your disk space by getting rid of duplicate video files in 2 clicks only.
Last but not the least, Remo Duplicate File Remover is the only tool that is both premium and affordable at the same time. Buy now and clutter your storage space now.
Why Choose Remo Duplicate File Remover?
- Remove duplicate files like photos, videos, music, documents, etc effortlessly
- Preview before you delete any duplicate files
- Built with a deep scan feature that can find duplicates on entire drive
- Available for free on Google Play store for Android users
- Quickly finds and delete duplicate files on all versions of both Windows and Mac
How to Find and Delete Duplicate Videos on Windows?
To delete duplicate video files using Remo Duplicate File Remover download and install the tool on your computer and follow the below mentioned steps:
- Launch the tool and choose between Scan Drives or Scan Folders in the main screen
- Select the drive or folder depending on the option chosen in step 1 and click on Scan
- After completion of the scanning process, you can see a list of file types displayed on the left. Each of the file types can be expanded to explore the found duplicate sets.
- Refine the scan results using various filters like Images, Video, Documents etc and click on Delete after marking the files you want to delete.
How to Delete Duplicate Videos on Mac Computer?
To find and delete duplicate video files on your Mac computer, download Remo Duplicate File Remover and follow the below mentioned steps:
- Launch the tool and select Scan Drive or Scan Folder option
- From the next window, you can select the drive or folder from which you want to remove duplicate files.
- Click on the Scan button, the tool will perform an exact scan that will identify the copy of the same file.
- If you click on Mark all option, the software will mark all the duplicates keeping only one copy. If not, you have to manually select the duplicate files leaving any one copy. You cannot select all files of the same set. Click on the Delete button to delete duplicate files successfully.
The problem of duplicate video files on your computer is more relative if you are content creator on any platforms. Irrespective of what you do, these duplicate files can eat up your storage occupying a lot of your storage space. However, a tool like Remo Duplicate file Remover can help you find and delete duplicate files easily.
Tony Landry is a Web Content Editor at Remo Software. He loves to write, edit, and manage content for users trying to troubleshoot and fix problems on Windows, Outlook, storage drives and Cloud storage networks.
He has published more than 200 articles in Remo Software blog. He actively engages in research and problem-solving techniques to consistently generate great web content. Fixing various hardware problems on computer and storage devices along with a great knack for fixing Outlook errors, Tony is also the fun-time IT guy for all his work friends. He lives in the San Francisco Bay Area and enjoys cycling.