Let’s make it clear before we start:
The Methods mentioned in this article can help you perform video recovery to get back videos from digital cameras, SD cards, Windows and Mac Computer. Don’t worry, irrespective of the devices you are using, you can recover your videos files here.
How Do I Recover Video Files?
There are multiple ways to recover video files. It depends on how you the data loss has happened. The following explanation will help you figure out how to perform video recovery according to your scenario.
Deleted Video Recovery: If you accidentally deleted videos, the first place to find your deleted videos is Recycle Bin or Mac Trash. However, if you have emptied the Recycle Bin or Trash meaning you have permanently deleted video files, you can directly go here.
Lost Video Recovery: There are so many ways you can lose your videos, be it virus attack, hard drive corruption or partition loss. The way to recover lost video files remains simple, i.e. to make use of a video recovery software.
How to Recover Deleted Videos On Windows Computer?
Recover Deleted Videos from Recycle Bin
The quickest way to recover deleted videos is to restore Recycle Bin or Mac Trash. To recover accidentally deleted videos from Recycle Bin follow the below mentioned steps:
- Open Recycle Bin,
- Select the deleted video files you want to restore
- Click on Restore
The above-mentioned methods will help you recover videos that are accidentally deleted from restoring Recycle Bin. In case you have permanently deleted videos from your computer the following methods will help you restore the permanently deleted files easily.
Recover Permanently Deleted Videos Using Video Recovery Software
To recover permanently deleted videos from your computer, you will need to make use of a video recovery software that can help you get back deleted or lost video files in no time. To perform data recovery without any hassle we recommend you to make use of Remo Recover, a best in class data recovery software for any data loss scenarios.
Remo Recover, with its advanced scan engine and simple user interface can help you get back deleted or lost data from any complex data loss scenarios. With a preview feature by your side to verify the video recovery process, you can be the judge of the tool. Download and try the tool for free to see if you can get back your videos.
Recover Permanently Deleted Videos Using Remo Recover Windows
To recover deleted or lost videos using Remo Recover popularly known as Remo Photo Recovery Software, first you need to download and install Remo Recover on your computer and follow the below mentioned steps:
- Launch Remo Recover, click on Recover Photos (which also recovers videos) and select the drive from which you want to recover videos.
- Click on Scan to start recovery process. After completion of the recovery process Preview the restored video file
- If you are satisfied with the recovery process, click on Save to save the recovered video files.
Bonus Tip: Videos recovered after severe data loss are usually prone to corruption, if you have any unplayable video file refer here to know how to repair corrupt videos using a tried and trusted video repair software.
How to Recover Video Files on Mac?
To recover video files on Mac, you will need to download and install Remo Recover Mac or Remo Mac Photo Recovery Software. Follow the below mentioned steps:
- Launch the tool, click on Recover Photos (which also recovers videos)
- Select between Recover Deleted Photos and Recover Lost Photos and click on next button
- Select the drive from which you want to recover videos from your Mac and click on next
- Now select file types you want to select, you can select the video files here and click on next to start scanning process.
- After completion of the scanning process, you preview the recovered video files and if you are satisfied save the videos on to your computer.
How to Recover Videos on Android Smartphones?
Unlike computers, recovering deleted or lost videos from smartphones is a hectic process. However, you can recover video files from Android from recycle bin folder. Here, we take Samsung smartphones as an example and show you how to recover deleted videos from an Android Smartphone:
- Open the Gallery Application and go to Albums
- When you scroll down to the bottom, you will see a folder called Trash bin folder
- Open the Trash folder and long press on the video file you want to recover and click on Restore option
This way you can easily recover accidentally deleted videos from an Android Smartphone. In case you have permanently deleted video, you can make use of cloud backup storage like Google Photos to recover videos. If you do not have a backup of the video file, then you can make use of an Android data recovery software to recover your video file.
Before we end, we remind and recommend you to take regular backup of data to avoid data loss in future. In case you ever come across data loss scenario, make sure you remember to use Remo. Do let us know your thoughts about the article in the comment section below.
Did you recover video using Remo?
Let us know in the comment section below and please do give your valuable feedback to our product Remo Recover.