Currently almost all Smartphone contain Android Operating System; it is popular due to its high performing activities and its applications. Android OS emerges in different versions and the latest is Android 4.6 Jelly Bean. It has several attributes to manage our personal data, it offers you to create and manage Gmail accounts. So using Smartphone with Android OS facilitates you to send and receive emails with high-speed internet rather than using a system. In addition, here I am explained you how to synchronize more Gmail account your Android device in simple steps. In order to do it follow below mentioned steps.
- Choose Menu button from your Android device home screen
- Tap on Settings options
- Next tap on “Accounts and Sync” then tap the “Add Account button at the bottom of the screen
- Now tap “Google” to add a new Gmail account and click Next
- Click on Sign in and enter primary Gmail account credentials to open account
- Finally tap on Finish Setup and then tap Add Account to setup additional Gmail account
- Continue onscreen instructions until you have setup additional account that you wish to sync with your Android device
Now you can manage more than one Gmail account with Android device easily. Suppose while performing these steps unfortunately if your device hangs or freezes then data stored on it may get lose. In such instance, do not get upset as your data not lost forever instead stored on device only. However, with the help of third party data recovery software such as Remo Recover for Android tool can restores both internal and external stored data in a secure way. In addition, it supports recovery of data from different manufacturing brand's of memory cards used on Android phones. Also this tool proved that best application to carry out Android photo recovery on all smartphones. To know more about this tool visit its official site.