On daily basis do you send huge amount of emails? Are you fed up of typing your name all time at the end of emails? Then the best way is to create customized email signature in Outlook. Do you have any idea what is a customized signature? If you don’t know, then go through with this short informative article to get complete information on all previous stated queries.
What is the use of customized signature in Outlook?
With the aid of signatures, you can insert context to your emails; particularly if you are interacting with client or someone for very first time or else you are trying to set up meeting. By inserting your phone number, office address you can prevent forth of scheduling. Most of the people even make use of customized signatures to insert logos, unforgettable anecdotes, insert stories, etc.
Steps to Create Email Signature in Outlook:
- Initially, open the Microsoft Outlook and click on file menu. Now select “Tools” and the click on “Options” from file menu and scroll down until and unless you find “Signature” button and click on it.
- Prior to creating a new signature, ensure that you have selected correct email account from the right side of Window
- Now click on “New” option to create a new signature. Enter the name which will aid you to identify it. Even you can create numerous signatures having unique names for them. With this you can easily pick the correct signature while you are sending a message
- Enter your signature in “Edit signature” field. This field helps you to format your text with diverse colors, sizes, fonts and even add virtual cards or images. You can also comprise links to webpage too. This signature will be attached at the last part of your emails.
- After creating signatures, click on “Next” option. In the event, if you have created numerous signatures then assign different ones for different tasks.
- Just in case, if you have not automatically applied the signatures to each and every email you send then insert it through discretion. To do this, hit on “Message Tab” then click on “Signature” button. The available signature list will open from that select the one you desire.
All the above-mentioned steps will help you to create customized email signature in Outlook. However, while performing this process, be careful! Because a single mistake would cause you issues and they might lead to Outlook PST file corruption. In such instances, you can use Remo Repair Outlook (PST) utility and fix your Outlook profile. Moreover, you can also utilize this application to repair PST file not responding error in just a few mouse clicks. To get more details on this, visit the given link.
Molly is the Lead Technical Specialist with distinguished knowledge and understanding of Mac computers and operating systems. Being a veteran photographer and video recovery specialist, Molly’s expertise on video formats and file repair has helped restore a lot of videos and cherished memories of users.
As a technical specialist she also believes in learning and spreading knowledge about the current and trending aspects of various media formats, Adobe Photoshop and macOS troubleshooting. A full-fledged learner, caffeine-lover and a firm-believer that technology would make the world a better place.