Are you looking for the simple way to sync Google Android with Outlook tasks? Have you tried any applications from Google play store to sync Outlook tasks such as calendar, mail, contacts, etc. but failed? If yes, then continue read this short informative article to find out best and simple method to sync Google Android with Outlook tasks.
Android OS provides an application known as “Google Calendar”, using which you can configure calendar tasks or events and access them from your Smartphone. Nevertheless, if you are using MS Outlook to manage and schedule your events and tasks, then you don’t have to worry it’s now easier to sync Android with Outlook tasks. Well to begin this task initially you have to sync Outlook to Google calendar first, and then sync Google calendar to Android phone.
Procedure to Sync Google Android with Outlook Tasks:
- First download Google Calendar app on your Android phone and then it using Google Calendar syncfrom the same web page.
- Then save the downloaded app by click "Save File" option, after which the downloaded file opens automatically.
- Click “OK” and confirm that you understand it is an executable (.exe) file
- At the end, click on “I Agree” option on Google Terms of Service agreement
- Finally hit on install option to complete the setup process. Now enter your email and password in Google calendar Sync window, then select “Sync Option” and in the "Sync every ... minutes" box select the time and then click "Save."
- Click the Google Calendar Sync icon in the system tray to sync between Outlook and Google Calendar.
- Open the "Google Calendar" app on the Google Android smart phone. Press "Menu" and then select "More" and "My calendars." The synced calendar from your Outlook file should show in the list. Now you can add tasks and events.
With this you can synchronize your Google Android phone with your Outlook tasks. Well, while performing Sync procedure, at times user may lose their important files from Android Smartphone due to incomplete or wrong process. But luckily one can easily get back lost data from Android phones within matter of minutes just by making use of Remo Recover Android. Besides, with the help of this effective application you can recover deleted images from Samsung Galaxy S4 in simple steps. Click on link to read more...
Tony Landry is a Web Content Editor at Remo Software. He loves to write, edit, and manage content for users trying to troubleshoot and fix problems on Windows, Outlook, storage drives and Cloud storage networks.
He has published more than 200 articles in Remo Software blog. He actively engages in research and problem-solving techniques to consistently generate great web content. Fixing various hardware problems on computer and storage devices along with a great knack for fixing Outlook errors, Tony is also the fun-time IT guy for all his work friends. He lives in the San Francisco Bay Area and enjoys cycling.