In this digital era, Smartphones have become a major part of our lives. Day-by-day smartphones popularity is increasing and has become the most popular type of mobile communication devices for both business and personal users. This popularity is because of its robust capabilities compared to other types of phones. One of the most powerful features of a smartphone is its ability to synchronize with Microsoft Outlook on your desktop. It even ensures that none of your important contacts, emails, or calendar data is lost or destroyed. Synchronizing your contacts can be done quickly with the proper hardware and software.
- Connect the Smartphone to your desktop computer using a USB data cable. Then, your desktop PC will automatically detect the presence of your smartphone and prepare itself for communication with the device.
- Now start Microsoft Outlook and double-click the desktop icon to launch Outlook,
- Now, Start Windows Mobile Device Center and double-click on the Windows Mobile Device Center desktop icon
- This will initiate the synchronization process and now from the Windows Mobile Device Center program window, click the “Begin Sync” button that is located towards the bottom left-hand corner.
- This will initiate the copying process of any new contacts to Microsoft Outlook on your desktop computer, and will also place them in your smartphone’s contact list
- This process might last for several seconds to several minutes depending on the type of smartphone you own, the number of contacts to be synchronized, and the also the speed of your desktop computer. Just wait until the transfer is completed.
- When the synchronization process has finished, remove the USB data cable from your smartphone and your computer.
Thus, by following the above listed steps you can easily synchronize all your Smartphone contacts with your Microsoft Outlook. However, you will have to be very careful while performing this, in case you select any incorrect option your Outlook PST file might get corrupt and lead to loss of your vital Outlook data. However, you don’t have to worry much because with the aid of Remo Repair Outlook (PST) you can easily repair your corrupt PST file in just few easy clicks and within a couple of your precious minutes.