Microsoft Outlook is one of the vast and efficient applications to manage mails, calendar, notes and other things. Most of the time user does not able to spend all time with their system. Hence, there are chances that user may miss out some events, meetings and other notifications. Hence, by synchronizing an Outlook calendar with Samsung Galaxy S4 phone which keeps user to be alert on calendar events. This helps user to get all notification information easily. Here I have mentioned instructions below about synchronizing calendar with a Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone.
Just follow below mentioned guidelines and synchronize Outlook calendar with Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone:
- Run the PC Studio application on your system from the “All Programs” list in the start menu
- Double-click on the “Phone Editor” icon
- Click the button named “Phone” below the “Phonebook” radio button
- Next, go to the “Organizer” tab at the top of the pop-up window
- Open the “File” menu at the top of the window and choose “Import.”
- Highlight the MS Outlook icon and click “Next“
- Select “Appointments” from the list of data types and click on “Next” again. All Outlook calendar data will now move to PC Studio app
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy S4 device to your system using the USB cable
- Right-click on “Calendar Appointments” on the right side of the main PC Studio window below the “PC” heading and choose “Copy” option
- Click on the “Appointments” option underneath the “Phone” heading. All Outlook calendar data will now be synchronized to your Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone.
By following above instructions user can easily sync an Outlook calendar with Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone. Once device is synchronized with Outlook app, all calendar data will moved to your device. This is one of the simple and efficient ways to synchronize calendar items with your Samsung Galaxy S4 phone.
However, there are some chances you might face some errors while synchronizing Outlook calendar with your smartphone and end up with loss of calendar items. In addition, your Outlook app might become inaccessible if the connected device is infected with virus attacks. Due to this you may lose entire Outlook data in such situation make use of Remo Repair Outlook (PST) application to fix those issues and get back as usual access to your Outlook profile and this application recover lost calendar items from Outlook profile.