PowerPoint is one of the popular presentation software introduced by Microsoft, which is commonly used in various sectors such as IT, Education, Business, etc. It creates an environment to represent ideas, discuss topics and other aspects with pictorial representation. However, adding animation to these PowerPoint slides makes your presentation more effective and clear. This descriptive page will guide you on how to use Animation effects in PowerPoint in few simple steps.
- Open your PowerPoint and click on the picture or the text that you would like to animate in your PowerPoint
- Next go to the Animation tab that is located at the top of page i.e. next to Transitions
- There are various animation options like entrances, exits, emphasis, and paths etc. from this you can choose the one you would like
- Indicate whether you wish your animation to start "On mouse click", "After previous" or "With previous" according to your need
- Preview the effect by going to slideshow mode
By following above-mentioned steps, you can add animation to your PowerPoint. Not just these you can add many more animation to your PPT on selected text or image. However, while adding animation make sure you opt for the correct option else due to a simple mistake your PowerPoint might get corrupt if any inappropriate option is used. In such cases you can get the assistance from third party repair application like Remo Repair PowerPoint. This application can easily fix PowerPoint file of any format like PPT or PPTX files with all its data including images, text, hyperlinks, animations, etc. intact.