If you are an iPod owner in 2021, I am sure it is very special to you. Owning an iPod is no less than owning a piece of jewelry. Although the iPod is obsolete in today's technology, it is nostalgic for many Apple fans.
So if you are one of the users who has accidentally lost or deleted files from the iPod, this article is for you. In this article, we will help you with effective ways on how to recover lost or deleted files from your iPod.
By following the below-mentioned manual solutions or by using reliable iPod recovery software you will effortlessly be able to perform iPod data recovery with ease.
Reasons for Data Loss in your iPod
- Accidental file deletion or human errors.
- Data loss due to iPod being stuck in recovery mode
- Corruption in your iPod
- You might have accidentally restored the iPod to its original factory state
Nevertheless, with the right methods mentioned in the section below you can effortlessly recover lost files on iPod
Recover Lost or Deleted Data from iPod
If you are wondering how to recover lost or deleted files from iPod, follow the effective methodologies mentioned in the section below to effortlessly perform your iPod data recovery
- Recover iPod data from iCloud (Applicable if you have backup only)
- Restore hidden iPod files after connecting to your computer
- Retrieve files from iPod using Remo Recover
Recover iPod Data from iCloud
- Go to Settings option
- In Settings on iCloud.com, click Restore Files (in the Advanced section).
- Select each file you want to restore from iPod or select Select All.
- Click Restore.
Restore hidden iPod files after connecting to your computer?
The media files on an Apple device are stored in a set of hidden folders with short randomized file names. If you lose access to your iTunes or Photo library and have no backup to restore, then you can extract these files into a new library.
- Connect your iPod to Windows or macOS
- Go to Edit > Preferences > Devices (Windows) or iTunes|Music > Preferences > Devices (Mac) to prevent iPods from syncing automatically to ensure that existing content on the device isn't overwritten before you've had a chance to recover it.
- After this go to Device > iPod_Control > Music
- Copy the required multimedia files and paste them to the desired location.
Wondering what to do if the above methods have not worked out well for you? Remo Recover is an outstanding iPod recovery tool that can effortlessly recover lost or deleted files from your iPod nano, classic, and shuffle.
Additionally, the tool is completely free to download and try. Download now and start recovering data from your iPod.
How to Recover iPod Data using Remo Recover?
Follow the steps mentioned below to recover your iPod multimedia files using Remo Recover
- Download Remo iPod Recovery Software on your computer or laptop, install it, and connect your iPod to it. Launch Remo Recover software.
- As you are recovering media files, select Recover Files option from the main screen, and then choose your iPod from the list of available drives and click Scan button to proceed further with the recovery process
- Now the software scans the iPod thoroughly to find lost or deleted files.
- Use the Preview feature to evaluate the results of iPod data recovery.
- Once you preview all your lost or deleted files and are satisfied with the tool, then purchase the complete version to save the recovered files.
The whole article summarizes performing multimedia recovery from iPod through manual methods, as well as recovery with the help of Remo Recover. If you want to restore the iPod to factory settings as the device is showing minor issues, learn how to do it in the article. If you have any more queries regarding the article make use of the comment section below/p>