A ZIP file is an archive file that consists of multiple files compressed within it. ZIP files not only reduce the actual file size but also saves time to transfer or download them. Deleting a ZIP file means losing the complete data saved within it and it is one of the most renowned compression file formats like RAR, JPEG, TAR, GZIP, 7z, etc.
Find here a complete guide on how to recover deleted ZIP files using the Remo Recover tool along with the common reasons for ZIP file loss.
What are some of the common scenarios for ZIP file loss or deletion?
- Permanently deleted ZIP files/ Deleted files using Shift + delete keys.
- Emptied Recycle Bin after accidentally deleting ZIP files.
- Missing ZIP files due to malware or virus infection.
- ZIP file is corrupted or damaged.
- Lost ZIP files after formatting the Windows or drive.
- Interruptions like power surge issue, PC shutdown, or Windows restarts while moving ZIP files to another device.
How to Recover Deleted ZIP Files?
Deleting or losing a ZIP folder means losing the complete files compressed in it. Make use of Remo Recover, a specially designed software that works with advanced algorithms to safely scan and get back complete data from ZIP files under various data loss scenarios. This tool can easily recover more than 300 file formats like photos, videos, audio files, raw-images, Office files, text documents, ZIP, RAR, TAR, PDF files, NEF files, and many more.
To Recover Deleted/ Lost ZIP files
Step 1: Launch Remo Recover software on your Windows or Mac and select the Recover Partitions option.
Note: If you are looking to recover files deleted from an external HDD, SSD, USB, etc. then connect it to your system.
Step 2: Now, choose the Drive on which you have lost or deleted ZIP files and click the Scan button.
Step 3: Soon after the ZIP file recovery process completes, you can easily locate the deleted ZIP files on your screen. Select the ZIP files that you want to recover and click the Save button to restore them to a location of your choice.
Why Choose Remo Recover to Restore ZIP files?
- Remo Recover works with a user-friendly interface that requires only a few clicks to recover ZIP files, deleted RAR files, etc. under multiple data loss scenarios.
- This data recovery tool works with a read-only mode interface to safely recover deleted ZIP files and the data compressed within it.
- Apart from ZIP file recovery, you can also utilize this tool to recover deleted excel files, PowerPoint files, text files, photos, videos, audio files, and many more.
- This tool is compatible with all the latest versions of Windows and Mac operating systems including Windows 10 and macOS Big Sur.
- Using this software, you can easily recover files from corrupt CF card, USB, memory card, external hard drive, etc.
How to extract the recovered ZIP files?
- Right-click the recovered ZIP folder and select the Extract All option.
- Now, you can select a location on which you want to save the extracted files and hit the Extract option.
Taking a regular backup of all your essential ZIP files saves you from all the data loss scenarios. However, if you have permanently deleted ZIP files without taking a backup then, you can easily restore them with the help of the Remo Recover tool.
Molly is the Lead Technical Specialist with distinguished knowledge and understanding of Mac computers and operating systems. Being a veteran photographer and video recovery specialist, Molly’s expertise on video formats and file repair has helped restore a lot of videos and cherished memories of users.
As a technical specialist she also believes in learning and spreading knowledge about the current and trending aspects of various media formats, Adobe Photoshop and macOS troubleshooting. A full-fledged learner, caffeine-lover and a firm-believer that technology would make the world a better place.