Remember listening to music on the iPod? Irrespective of which smartphone you have, it doesn't come close to owning an iPod. So if you are one of those users who still use an iPod and facing problems like getting the iPod stuck in recovery mode, this article is for you.
If your favorite music collection is from iPod touch and you are stuck. Don’t worry, fix your ipod touch stuck in recovery mode with ease
In this article, you will learn the effective solutions on how to restore your iPod which is stuck in Recovery mode
What is iPod recovery mode?
iPod recovery mode is when your iPod gets into an idle state with an Apple logo on the screen. It is either due to upgrading (without affecting the data in iPod) or due to damage in the operating system.
Sometimes due to a few unknown reasons the iPod fails to get out of recovery mode. So if you are one of the user who has experienced this scenario, this article is for you
In the below article you will learn how to get your iPod when it is stuck in the recovery mode, and how to safely restore your valuable data from it.
Why is my iPod stuck in Recovery Mode?
Below listed are the common scenarios reported by multiple users for iPod being stuck in Recovery mode
- Your computer doesn't recognize your device or says it's in recovery mode.
- Accidentally your iPod entered into Recovery mode
- iPod gets stuck in recovery mode when you try Jailbreak.
- Recovery process from your backup is interrupted and the iPod gets stuck in recovery mode.
If you have a backup on the cloud then you are recovering your data and synchronization will be easy. Unfortunately, if you don’t have a backup, the existing iPod data will be lost. In order to recover data from iPod in recovery mode, you will need the right data recovery software.
iPod Stuck in Recovery | 2 Effective solutions
The below article is listed into two segmented divisions, in the first section we will guide you on how to get your iPod out of recovery mode and the final section you will learn how to recover data from it.
- Get iPod out Recovery Mode using iTunes
- Recover data from iPod recovery mode
Click here on the download button below prior implementing the below mentioned procedure if you wish to recover your iPod photos, videos and music within a matter of few clicks. The iTunes recovery will only work if you have enabled your backup, if not the data residing on the iPod will be lost. Nevertheless, with the help of Remo Recover Mac you can effortlessly recover all the lost or deleted data within a matter of few clicks
How to get your iPod out of Recovery Mode using iTunes?
In the section below, you will learn a simple and effective solution on how to get your iPod out of recovery mode.
- Connect your iPod to your macOS.
- Launch iTunes on your Mac.
- iTunes will detect your device and prompt you to restore your Apple iPod from an available backup.
- Disconnect your iPod from your Mac, and turn it off.
Usually, the above-mentioned steps will help you get your iPod out of recovery mode. if you still happen to encounter your iPod being stuck in recovery mode, follow the steps mentioned below
- Press and hold the Home and Sleep buttons simultaneously. You will see your iPod should power off.
- Press and hold the Home button.
- Connect your iPod to your PC, and don’t release the Home button until you see both the iTunes logo and the USB indicator.
- This will help you get your iPod to get out of recovery mode.
Once you have got your iPod out of recovery mode if you happen to encounter a data loss scenario. Don’t worry. This scenario might occur to certain Mac iPod while trying to get them out of recovery mode.
Nevertheless, with the help of a reliable data recovery tool, you will be able to recover all the lost or accidentally deleted data from your iPod.
If you have ever had your iPod freeze or stuck in recovery mode, not know what happened, or had trouble synching with iTunes and realized your files were deleted you can make use of Remo Recover which can effortlessly recover lost or deleted data from iPod
Note - Remo Recover supports iPod recovery only until the 4th generation of iPod
How do you get your iPod out of Recovery Mode
Follow the simple steps provided below to restore deleted photos/files from iPod.
- Download and install Remo Photo Recovery Mac application
- Use a lightning cable to connect your PC with the iPod device in order to retrieve information.
- On the main screen select the Recover Partition option.
- After the completion of the scanning process, the user will get an option to preview, to view all the recovered photos/data.
- Finally, store the extracted outcome available by saving the recovery session.
Why will you need to put your iPod in Recovery mode
- To restore your backup from your iPod
- To format your iPod
- When iPod malfunctions and you will need to reset the iPod using recovery mode
How to put iPod into Recovery mode
- Make sure iPod has enough amount of Charge to get into recovery mode
- Connect your iPod to macOS or PC and open iTunes
- Once your iPod is connected, restart your iPod pressing both Wake/Sleep buttons simultaneously. Hold it up for 10 seconds and you will see your iPod log into recovery mode
- Set up your device. If you have a backup, either on iTunes or on iCloud, try to restore it.
The above article summarizes how to get your iPod which is stuck out of recovery mode, and the simple ways on how to recover data from iPod in recovery mode. If you have any more queries regarding the article, feel free to make use of the comment section below