Recycle Bin is a default folder created by the Windows operating system to store temporarily deleted files on your computer. These deleted files can be recovered until you don’t empty the Recycle Bin or delete files manually by going to the Recycle Bin folder. In case of accidentally deleting files on Windows 11, 10, or its previous version, you can perform Recycle Bin recovery and restore your deleted videos or photos residing in the Bin folder.
Apart from accidental deletion, there are various other data loss reasons for restoring files from Recycle Bin difficult. Some of the common scenarios are as follows;
- Deleted files from the Recycle Bin or Emptied Bin to increase storage space.
- Permanently Deleted files using Shift + Delete keys.
- Deleted files bypassed Windows Recycle Bin.
During the above scenarios, it becomes important for you to have a backup of the deleted files to restore them easily. If you have not taken a backup of your files, it doesn’t mean you cannot restore your deleted videos or photos.
In this article, we have covered how to restore deleted files from Recycle Bin on any Windows operating system version (including the latest Windows 11 and 10).
Table of Contents:
- How To Recover Deleted Files From Recycle Bin?
- Tips to Avoid Permanent Deletion of Files from Recycle Bin
Note: During the permanent deletion of files, the space occupied by your data will be marked as ready to be overwritten. So, adding new files or updating existing documents without performing the Recycle Bin recovery can stop you from successful Recycle Bin recovery. In such cases, you should stop using the drive from which you have deleted files until you recover them.
How to Recover Deleted Files From Recycle Bin?
- Recover Files Directly from the Recycle Bin
- Recover Deleted Files from Recycle Bin Using Remo File Recovery Software (100% Effective)
1. Recover Deleted Files Directly from the Recycle Bin For Free
Using this method, you can recover deleted files from the Recycle Bin before manually deleting or emptying them. Follow the steps below to recover your accidentally deleted files, photos, or videos for free.
- Open Recycle Bin on your Windows computer.
- Select the deleted files which you want to recover.
- Right-click on the selected files and click the Restore.
- Your deleted files residing in the Recycle Bin will be restored to their previous location.
I am sure you have recovered deleted files from the Recycle Bin folder. But if you have not yet recovered the files and folders that you were looking for. Worry not; you can restore the deleted files from Recycle Bin using a specialized Recycle Bin recovery tool.
2. Recover Files From the Recycle Bin using the Remo File Recovery Tool
Utilize the Remo File Recovery tool, a powerful Recycle Bin recovery software to restore Recycle Bin in simple clicks. This software uses advanced data recovery algorithms to safely restore over 500 file formats such as photos, raw images, videos, PDFs, Excel files, Word documents, or PPTs from the Windows Recycle Bin. Advanced Filter lets you easily locate the files you want to recover quickly.
Steps To Recover Deleted Files From Recycle Bin Using Remo File Recovery Tool
Step 1: Download and Install the Remo File Recovery Tool and click the Recycle bin.
Step 2: Click the Scan Now; the tool starts recovering files from the Recycle Bin.
Step 3: After scanning, the Remo displays all the recovered files from the Recycle Bin in Dynamic Recovery View. You can use the Preview feature to look for files, images, or videos you're looking for in Recycle Bin.
Step 4: Using the Advanced Filter option, you can also sort and locate the files you want to restore from Recycle Bin.
Step 5: Select the files that you want to get back and click the Recover button to restore them to any location of your choice.
The deleted files that were saved in the Recycle Bin folder of your Windows system are now safely recovered and restored in the selected location of your choice.
Tips to Avoid Permanent Deletion of Files from Recycle Bin
- Take a regular backup of all your important files.
- Once you encounter permanent deletion of files from Recycle Bin, it is recommended to stop using your PC until you don’t recover data from Recycle Bin.
- Do not delete files from Recycle Bin unless they are irrelevant to you.
- Be careful while deleting files using shift delete keys, as it doesn’t leave any trace of deleted files in the Recycle Bin.
- Do not empty the Recycle Bin if it has any of your important files or folders.
- Use Remo Recover software to restore data from permanently deleting files from the Recycle Bin.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Any deleted files from a USB drive do not go to the Recycle Bin since it is a removal device. Only deleted files from the Windows hard drive are moved to the Recycle Bin. But, you will be surprised that a USB has its own Recycle Bin that saves all its deleted files. If you want to recover deleted files from a USB, you just need to connect them to your Windows computer and start recovering data using Remo Recover software.
To recover permanently deleted files from Recycle Bin on Windows 11 or 10.
1. Install the Remo Recover tool on your PC.
2. Launch the tool. Select the Recycle Bin folder to recover deleted files and click the Scan button.
3. After the scanning process ends, you can find all your deleted files from Windows 10 on your screen. Select the files which you want to recover and click the Save button.
It only takes a few simple clicks to get back your permanently deleted files from Recycle Bin.
It is compatible with all the latest versions of Windows operating systems, including Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, etc.
Apart from recovering deleted files from Recycle Bin, you can use this tool to recover files from various external and internal storage devices such as hard drives, pen drives, SSDs, and other external storage drives.
Yes, photos can be recovered after deleting them from the Recycle Bin. You can use Remo Recover, which can easily identify different photo formats like .png, .bmp, .jpg, .gif, etc. Using this tool, you can also recover videos and raw images safely.
To recover deleted videos or photos from Recycle Bin;
1. Download and install Remo Recover software on your Windows PC.
2. Launch the tool and select the Recover Photos option.
3. Now, choose the drive on which your deleted videos where previously existed and click the Scan option.
4. After the scanning process, find all your deleted photos and videos on your screen. Select the videos that you want to restore and click the Save option.