Recently, my system OS got crashed due to huge formation of bad sectors on hard disk. Later few days I installed new Windows 7 OS but in order to complete configuration of system I was lack of Intel drivers backup. Therefore I searched in internet some of them I got by visiting device manufacturing device but I did not updated driver files. Please suggest a solution to get updated drivers..
To keep our system’s performance and throughput value in a good level and even to have complete configuration of system, we need driver files also. If your system is lack of Intel drivers then do not worry because Remo Driver Discover finds complete solution to system drivers and fixes all drivers issues raised when drivers are corrupted or outdated. This tool comprises of driver database where you can find any device drivers and easy to download from it.
Why Remo Driver Discover is distinctive?
- Read only application and don’t do any changes to your system
- Excellent graphical user interface to use its features
- Requires less memory space for installation
- Maintained database of all device drivers
Intel manufactured devices such as Bluetooth driver, keyboard drivers, printer drivers, mouse drivers, motherboard drivers, sound drivers, display drivers etc can installed using this Remo Driver Discover in a single link.
How drivers may get missed from system
- Virus attacks: Files stored on system may get corrupted when system is severely attacked by virus and malware threats. Later, files including drivers installed in system, which give rise to driver issues.
- Formatting system: Some users go with formatting the hard disk when they notice system’s low performance, but if they fail to backup installed drivers before formatting system then finally results into loss of driver files.
- Registry file corruption: These registry files contain information about all apps and drivers installed in system. When these files are corrupted, driver files will not work.
How to install Intel drivers using Remo Driver Discover
- Primarily download demo version of Remo Driver Discover and install on system successfully
- Once you start the software, it automatically starts scanning the system
- Once scanning is over, a message displays that notifies about list of drivers installed in system including drivers which are outdated or missing
- If you wish to install them then register to site successfully
- Now software allows you to download any drivers from its driver database
How to Backup Intel Drivers?
- Choose Backup tab from main screen
- Select Create Backup option to backup drivers installed in system
- A list of drivers installed in system will be displayed as shown in figure
- Select specific drivers or Check all option to backup all drivers as shown in figure
- Click Next and specifies location, name and file type for backup file shown in figure
- Follow onscreen instruction to complete the process as shown in figure
Some precautionary steps to follow
- Always backup driver files before doing any changes to system
- Keep antivirus tool updated
- If any system drivers are outdated then update them as soon as possible
To update Windows XP drivers, click on given link.