Laptops have become an integral part of our daily life. Although laptops are very convenient and are easy to work around, they bring in their own set of problems. This article will address all your woes related to laptop hard drives and help you recover data from laptop hard drives.
Stick till the end of the article to know how to recover data from a dead laptop hard drive and must have tips to never lose your data again.
Common Scenarios that lead to Data Loss on Laptop Hard drives:
Irrespective of your laptop hard drive, below mentioned are some of the common scenarios that lead to data loss on the laptop:
- Accidental deletion: This is one of the most common reasons behind data loss. Accidentally deleted files or data emptied from the recycle bin are some common ways to lose data. This situation might leave you thinking about how to recover data from Windows.
- Hard Drive damage: There are various scenarios that can leave your hard drive corrupt or damage. Bad sectors on the hard drive, corrupt file system or a file system that has turned RAW etc. These are some of the reasons that can leave your laptop hard drive corrupt.
- Virus infection: A virus infection or malware attack can cause serious damage to your laptop. It can damage files and folders or make entire data from your laptop inaccessible.
- Power Surge: Abrupt shutdown of your laptop due to power surge is also one reason behind data loss. A power backup not only helps you to work with your laptop without any interruption but also saves your laptop from getting damaged.
How Can I Recover Data from Laptop Hard Drive?
Data recovery from laptop hard drives varies with different scenarios. If you are having a laptop hard drive that is working fine and if you are trying to recover deleted or lost files from the hard drive then you can directly make use of a hard drive recovery software and recover your data from the laptop. However, if you are having a dead laptop hard drive and trying to recover data from it then the solution varies a little.
Irrespective of the situation of data loss, the solution to recover data from a hard drive remains the same.
Remo Hard Drive Recovery Software is the most recommended tool to get back your data from a laptop hard drive.
Built with an advanced scan engine that can recognise and recover more than 300 plus file formats, Remo is your best chance at recovering data. Download the tool now and recover your laptop hard drive now.
How to Recover Deleted or Lost Data from Laptop Hard Drive?
To recover deleted or lost data from laptop hard drive, download and install Remo Laptop Hard Drive Recovery Software and follow the below mentioned steps:
- Launch the tool, click on Recover Partitions, select the drive from which you want to recover data and click on Scan
- After completion of the scanning process the tool will display recovered laptop data in Data View and File Type View
- Preview the recovered laptop data to judge the success rate of the software
- If you are satisfied with the recovery results, activate the tool and Save the data on to the desired location.
(Note: Do not save the recovered data onto the laptop's hard drive on which you are performing laptop data recovery. This will overwrite the data which indeed toughens laptop hard drive data recovery.)
How to Recover Data from Laptop Hard Drive that Won’t Boot?
When your laptop is unbootable it is not possible to perform laptop data recovery using the above mentioned method. Hence you will have to do the following to get back data from the dead laptop.
- To recover data from laptop hard drives that won’t boot, you have to remove the unbootable hard drive from your laptop and connect it to another computer as an external hard drive.
- Once you have successfully connected the laptop hard drive as an external hard drive, you have to download and install Remo Data Recovery software that can help you recover data from the external hard drive and follow the steps as mentioned in the previous section.
Must Try Tips to Never Lose your Data Again from your Laptop:
- Always take a regular backup of data on an external hard drive or choose a smart backup like cloud storage.
- Protect your laptop with a trusted antivirus software to fight against virus attack or malware infection
- Do not perform operations like formatting, reformatting, partitioning or repartitioning, unless you are well aware of it. You can make use of articles on how to partition on google before performing one.
- Alas! If you ever encounter data loss, always make use of trusted and tried applications like Remo hard drive recovery software to address your data loss crisis.
Following the above mentioned tips will certainly help you avoid data loss in future. To conclude recovering data from a laptop hard drive, irrespective of the brand is not at all an easy task, especially when you have a dead laptop. However, the Remo Laptop Data Recovery Tool makes this complex process into a simple one.
If you were successful in performing laptop data recovery with the help of this article. Do let us know by sharing the word on social media and reviewing our software.