Windows 10 partition is lost, what caused this to happen?
Partition can get missing or lost from Windows 10 on various conditions. Some of them are listed below:
- You might have lost partition from Windows 10 due to inappropriate way of OS reinstallation
- You may lose Windows 10 partition if partition table gets damaged due to any reason
- Excessive number of bad sectors present on your Windows 10 drive is also one of the main reason for partition loss
- You may end up losing partition from Windows 10 while resizing existing partition or while creating new partition
These are some of the common reasons for losing Windows 10 partition. Sometimes, you will be unable to identify the real factor for partition loss from Windows 10. Then, how will you get back your lost partition from Windows 10? Well, you can restore your lost Windows 10 partition by using Remo Partition Recovery tool, regardless of how you lost it.
Remo Partition Recovery Tool to Recover Lost Windows 10 Partition-
Remo Partition Recovery tool scans Windows 10 drive and recovers lost partition data in couple of minutes. You can restore lost FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS5 partitions from Windows 10 drive. The software also recovers deleted Windows 10 partition. Not just Windows 10, it also comes handy to get back lost or deleted partition from other versions of Windows OS.
Follow this simple Guide to Restore Lost Partition on Windows 10:
Download Remo Hard Drive Recovery software on your Windows 10 computer by clicking Download Now button. After completion of download process, install it and then run the software to start recovering your lost partition data.
- From the main screen, select “Recover partitions / Drives” option
- You need to select either “Formatted/Reformatted Recovery” or “Partition Recovery” option from the next window
- Next, select the drive from which you want to restore partition data and click “Next” to begin the scanning process
- Once recovery process gets completed, view the recovered files using “Preview” option
- At the end of the recovery process, select the required files and save them in any location of your choice
Remo Partition Recovery Software allows you to…
- Retrieve files from corrupted, RAW and inaccessible partition
- Recover data from external drives like memory cards, pen drives, FireWire drive and so on
- Restore data from hard drive that is unbootable, crashed or failed under any circumstances
- Create disk images to bypass hard drive bad sector so that you can get back your files from this disk image at any time