You may end up losing PDF files on macOS Sierra due to unexpected situations. Here is one such situation: You were editing PDF file on your computer running macOS Sierra and suddenly your system turned off due to low power. Later when system restarted, you have not found PDF files in your macOS Sierra.
If you are one among them who lost their PDF files in an unpredictable situation from macOS Sierra, then here is the solution- Remo Mac File Recovery software. The tool recovers lost PDF files from macOS Sierra in a short while.
Easily Restore PDF Files Lost from macOS Sierra using Remo Mac File Recovery Tool!
Remo Mac File Recovery Software is built with advanced algorithms which makes smooth recovery of PDF files lost from macOS Sierra. It recovers lost PDF files lost from MacBook, iMac, Mac mini and other devices running macOS Sierra OS. The tool can also be used to recover lost PDF files from other Mac OS, including El Capitan. You can use this software to perform recovery of up to 300 types of files such as Word documents, spreadsheets, PPT files, etc., along with PDF files. It even helps you in recovering files lost on various storage devices like memory cards, pen drive, external hard drive, etc.
Follow the Below Mentioned Guide to Recover Lost PDF File on macOS Sierra:
- Download Remo Mac File Recovery software by clicking Download Now button and install it on your Mac computer
- Select “Recover Files” option from the interface and click on “Recover Lost Files”
- Next, choose the drive and click on “Next” option to begin the scanning process
- Once scanning process gets complete, you will see a list of recovered files
- You can view recovered files using two options i.e. “File Type View” and “Data View”
- After, preview recovered files and select required files to save in any desired location, but not the one from which you have recovered them
Other Prominent Feature of Remo Mac File Recovery Software:
- Supports file recovery from different kinds of file systems such as FAT16, FAT32, HFS and HFSX.
- Helps to recover files lost after emptying Trash folder
- You can choose particular file type for recovering with the help of Select File Type option
- Provides Find option to detect specific files from the list of recovered files
- You can use its Save Recovery Session option to pause recovery session, that helps you to avoid rescanning of the entire drive
Remo Mac Recovery Software Can also be used:
- To recover files deleted using Command + Delete keys combination
- For restoring files deleted using command terminal
- Even helps to retrieve files lost due to interruption during transfer process
- Accidentally or intentionally deleted files using rm command can also be recovered