How to Speed up a Mac Computer?
Mac computers are well known for its reliability and the security, however it is less prone to virus infection which allows there users to effectively work on their computers. At times Mac computer may function slowly due to some unknown reasons. There may be lot of questions which can are unanswerable, perhaps this may often happen due to some common reasons. Below are some of the Common reasnos and tips to boost Mac performance:
- Your Mac computer might have been dumped by many number of programs, which may consume lot of resources and make your computer function slowly. Thus uninstall all the unwanted programs from your Mac computer so that you can enhance Mac performance.
- It is often heard that Mac computers are not fully effective for gaming users, so if you have installed any games which are consuming lot of space then uninstall them so that you can boost your speed of Mac computer
- Remove unwanted files from your hard drive so as to free up some of the hard drive space. While deleting unwanted files make sure that you are selecting correct files so that you don’t delete important file accidentally
- Update your OS to the latest version, because every time the latest version will include some of the bug fixes for the earlier version
- Startup items not only consume resources at the start of the computer but some programs will continue to do so until you’re on the computer. So make sure you don’t have unwanted startup programs, and while removing the unwanted programs make sure that you don’t select any system program
- Upgrade your RAM memory if the process of slowness continue to persist
- Widgets on Mac Dock screen can make the computer visually good but it may consume lot of space. However for every widget there will be a separate background process which makes your Mac slow. So by closing the widget you can release some of the system resources
- Close some of the background processes by making use of Activity Monitor. This can be accomplished by navigating through Application > Utilities folder > Activity Monitor. Once you open the activity monitor check the process which is taking lot of memory by clicking on Memory tab which is at the top of the screen. But be careful while closing the process because there can be some system process which should be untouched
These are some of the measures which can be helpful for you to resolve your issues related to performance, however you may at times not get the expected result, this may be due to some unknown or unrealistic reasons behind the cause. But don’t worry as you can make use of Remo MORE which can solve all your issues within minutes.
How can Remo MORE act as a speed booster?
Remo MORE is a fully automated application and this program can be operated by any novice user. It scans through the whole computer and finds all the issues related to slow performance, and after scanning it lists out all the performance issues for the user. By using this renowned tool you can clean up all the junk data that consumes your system resources. It can also remove browsing history, cache, wipes free space, remove duplicate files etc. Apart from these features it is equipped with many advanced features which can make your performance better.
Steps to boost your Mac computer
- Download and install Remo MORE in your Mac computer
- From the main screen click on the “Enhance” option, and then click on “One Click Maintenance” option which is as shown in the
- Scanning process will begin as in , wait for the scanning to complete
- Once the scanning is completed a list of problems will be displayed as in , and on this screen click on “Fix Issues” option
- After fixing the issue you may get the result as in