Tips to Maximize Android Battery Life
Nowadays Android devices such as Smartphone, tablets are very famous due to its user-friendly features and availability of free android apps and games in plenty. However, a very common problem that most of Android users are facing is fast draining of battery life. If any of you also facing similar problem, then here are some tips and guidelines to maximize your Android battery life in simple steps.
- Reduce brightness of screen: Keeping more brightness of screen will consume more battery. Hence, you can customize brightness to low by option provided in settings.
- Remove unnecessary widgets: Usually widgets helps user to reach apps or features in Android device easily. But having more number of widgets consumes battery life. Hence, it is best practice to avoid unnecessary widgets that you do not use regularly.
- Turn off hardware radios: GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc all these we called hardware radios which also utilizes battery more. But keeping these features turn on when not in necessary or when you are in network non coverable place will consumes battery unnecessarily.
- Avoid live wallpapers: Normally live wallpapers has more graphics, animations etc. hence avoid these wallpapers and use normal wallpapers.
- Avoid vibrating mode: Customizing profile to vibrating mode in Android devices consumes more battery power. In addition, do not allow apps to run in background unnecessarily.
Finding the reasons in Android device, which draining your battery power is not so easy. Hence, technology experts suggested a third party app like Remo MORE that can easily find out which is consuming or draining your battery power unnecessarily. In addition, it provides option to customize their profile setting in Android device to maximize their battery life in simple steps.
Remo MORE is a user-friendly application that provides option to control draining of battery power automatically in android devices. It can maximize battery life on various versions of Android operating system such as KitKat, Ginger Bread, Jelly Bean, etc.
Other features of Remo MORE
- Application is available free of cost
- Simple to use
- Supports other operating system such as Windows, Mac, iOS
- Complexly free from virus threats
- Requires only 50 MB of space to install
- Provides free technical support via email and live chat application
Guidelines to boost battery life in Android:
Step1: Download and install Remo MORE suite on your Android device and choose “Manage” option from welcome screen as shown in
Step2: Next click on "Power Manager" option as shown in
Step3: Choose the “Add” option to add your own profile as shown in
Step4: Make necessary customizations on displayed items and then click on "Apply" option as shown in
Step5: Finally, a customized profile is created to save battery life as shown in