December 3, 2011 in Multimedia
[prMac.com] Bangalore, India - Remo Software, a leading software company who provides consumer software utilities today has announced the availability of its another file repair utility for repairing corrupt / damaged MOV, MP4 video files. The software is currently availabe for Mac and this version of the repair tool helps repairing unlimited number of corrupt / damaged files having any playable length. Remo Repair MOV provides support for all popular camcorders and has special repair algorithms for repairing MOV files created by HD hands free camcorders especially used by adventure sports enthusiasts. Some of the popular brands supported by the software are Nikon, Canon, Contour, GoPro, Samsung, Sanyo and many others.
"We are excited to enhance our file repair software product line. Having an existing strong data recovery software product line, we are now committed towards providing effective file repair solutions for all popular file formats including PowerPoint, Zip, RAR, Word." said Omer Faiyaz, CEO, Remo Software Private Limited, "We noticed a growing number of Mac users who were looking for software that could repair their corrupt MOV video files apart from just recovering them. We hope that this new release of Remo Repair MOV will provide these user with enhanced support and they can now take benefit from this useful Mac application."
* Easy repair process to repair corrupt, damaged MOV, MP4 files, which refuse to play on Apple QuickTime
* Repair all those MOV video files that get truncated or abruptly finalized by the camcorder due to its faulty firmware
* It even supports MOV, MP4 video files having large sizes
* Completely automated repair process, which separates video and audio data streams and later adjoins them to create a relevant playable video file
* You can preview repaired files before saving them, this will help you in evaluating the trial version before purchasing the software
* Operating System - Mac OS X 10.5.8 & above (64-bit, Leopard), Mac OS X 10.6 (64-bit, Snow Leopard), Mac OS X 10.7 (64-bit, Lion)
* RAM -1GB RAM minimum, 2GB or more recommended
* Apple QuickTime 7 and above must be installed
* You must login as system administrator on your Mac to install and use the software
* You must have a spare USB drive, FireWire drive or any internal drive where you can save repaired data. Also, this spare drive must have enough free disk space to save repaired video file.
Pricing and availability:
You may try out the demo version of Remo Repair MOV application to preview repaired video files. When you purchase, you will receive a "License key" to unlock the program. You can then use the application to save the repaired video file. The application retails at $129 on Remo Software official website.
Remo Software is a privately held company backed with several years of experience in developing PC Software Utilities. The company develops software utilities for Windows and Macintosh which enable users to Recover, Manage and Optimize their PC and Drive performance. Copyright (C) 2011 Remo Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Why Choose Remo?