Posted by: Molly Owen, Follow me: @MollyOwen_Remo
Have you lost your precious photos from Windows 8 computer? Then here is the solution where you will know how to perform recovery in Windows 8 based computer…
Photos stored on your Windows 8 PC can be used to remember your most memorable moments, thus if you lost your precious photos from your PC then this can make you saddened. However if you are searching to know how to recover your precious photos then you can end your search right here, because this article will let you know about one of the best tool which can easily recover all your lost photos within minutes. So you can make use of Remo Recover (Windows) program, which performs lost and deleted photos recovery from Windows 8 without any interruptions while recovery is performed.
Situations where you will lose your photos
- Photos are usually captured using digital camera and when the firmware of the camera is corrupted then the photos are in threat of getting damaged.
- While transferring photos from digital camera or storage devices if there is any kind of interruption such as sudden shutdown of camera or Windows 8 PC, ejection of storage device etc. can result in loss of photos
- Photos are much prone to virus infection thus when photos are infected by virus then there are chances of header getting damaged and when header is damaged then the photos will become inaccessible
- Accidental deletion is one of reason by which one will lose their precious photos from Windows 8 PC
These are some of the common situations through which you will lose your memorable photos, however if you have lost your precious photos then make use of Remo Digital Photo Recovery tool to recover all your lost photos within minutes.
Why to use Remo Recover (Windows)?
- Provides you with very simple graphical user interface, using this graphical user interface any novice user can easily recover all lost photos
- Apart from Windows 8 this powerful program can be used to recover photos from other operating system such as Windows 7, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2008 and 2003
- Can recover various types of files such as TIFF, TIF, JPEG, JPG, GIF, PSD, PNG, BMP and other RAW images captured from branded digital cameras
- Apart from photos you can also recover documents from Windows XP and various other operating systems
- Requires very less amount of space (likely 50 MB) for installation on your operating system
- This advanced application allows you to preview the recovered photos which can be a added plus point for users who are in an ambiguity to purchase the full version of this product
Steps to Recover Photos from Windows 8
- At first download and install trial version of Remo Recover (Windows) program on your computer
- Open the application and from the main screen click on “Recover Photos” option which is as shown in
- From the next corresponding slide click on “Recover Lost Photos” option which is shown as in
- Select the drive from which you want to perform photo recovery this is as in
- Now scanning process will be started as indicated in , this may take some amount of time
- Once the photos are recovered you can make use of “Preview” option to have a look on the recovered photos which is as displayed in
- If you are satisfied with the recovery of this product then you can purchase the license of the program in order to save the recovered photos
Extra Info: If you have formatted your Windows disk and want to know the best solution to recover lost files from formatted disk then you just click here to know how to recover formatted disk on Windows