Recover PNY SD Card Data
PNY SD cards are very feasible storage devices, which can be used in any electronic gadget such as camera, smartphone, etc. The user can store any sort of multimedia files on this storage device, such as audio, video, pictures, documents, etc. However, PNY SD cards are generally prone to virus attacks or corruption leading to data loss.
Various reasons behind loss of data from PNY SD Card
- File system error
- Interrupting file transfer process by turning off the source or destintion devvice
- Abruptly ejecting the SD card out from connected systems without using "Safely Remove"
- Connecting SD card to virus or malware infected devices
All the above scenarios would cause severe damage to your PNY SD cards and make the device completely inaccessible. If you happened to lose your essential data due to any above mentioned reasons, data can still be recovered using professional recovery tools.
Remo Recover is programmed with advanced algorithms that let you avail a feature called Deep scan, this option helps you execute PNY SD card recovery by scanning the stroage drive sector by sector. You can recover all type of files such as audio, video, documents, pictures, etc. This tool can even restore files back from corrupt PNY flash drive and other external drives. Available in two vesrions, Remo Recover works best on both Windows and Mac OS. By following the below steps recovering data from PNY SD card will be simplified
Advantages of using Remo Recover application
- Simplified user interface
- Secure tool that prioritizes safe recovery of your data
- Provides free tech support via email, live chat and calling
- The tool even restores files from other storage devices like hard drives, external hard drives, iPods, pen drives and many more
- Preview recovered files like images video etc. before even saving them
How to recover data from PNY SD card?
- Connect the PNY SD card to a working PC
- Download and install Remo Recover. Select the Select the PNY SD Card and click on the Scan option
- Note - If you unable to find your PNY SD card, click on the Can't Find the Drive option below
- The software will run Quick Scan , once scan is complete the tool will run the Deep Scan wherein it recovers data sector by sector of the drive. (Where you will be provided with Dynamic Recovery View) from which you can simultaneously recover data while the Deep Scan is running.
- Now select the folder or files that you want to recover from memory card and click on Recover.
- You will be able to Preview the recovered files and partition.
- Choose the needed file, click on Save a browse for a location to save the recovered data.
Note: Make use of demo version to check whether application has capable to recover files from PNY SD card. If you are satisfied with the results then purchase full version to save all recovered files to your disk.
Tips to follow
- Backup essential data in any external hard drive
- Do not insert SD card in infected devices
- Do not use same SD card in various electronic gadgets
- Make use of updated antivirus application to scan virus threats
Supported SD card brands: Transcend, Samsung, Kingston, SanDisk, Lexar Media, etc
Other supported storage devices: Hard drive, external hard drive, pen drive, flash cards, iPod, etc