Posted by: Molly Owen, Follow me: @MollyOwen_Remo
PST (Personal Storage Table) is an essential file which is very much required for functionality of Microsoft Outlook as this file is the one that contains all Outlook data such as Inbox, Sent items, appointments, calendar, contacts and many more. When any item of PST file is deleted then these items will be first moved to “Deleted Items Folder”, so this process is called soft deletion. The items which are deleted using soft deletion can be easily restored by just dragging or simply moving them from “Deleted Items Folder” to desired folder. But when any item is deleted permanently then it will skip going “Deleted Items Folder”, therefore this process is known as hard deletion where you are not facilitated to restore the items from “Deleted Items Folder”.
Following actions can result in permanent deletion of PST file items
- Holding Shift key when an item is highlighted and then pressing Delete key, this action will skip the item to go to “Deleted Items Folder” resulting in permanent deletion of that item
- When you remove the items from “Deleted Items Folder” in order to empty the folder or free up the space, you are prompted with a continue option and when you click continue this will result in deletion of that items forever
- If there is any retention policy configured in order to automatically move the older items from “Deleted Items Folder” to dumpster, then this can result in deletion of that items forever
Apart from the above mentioned actions AutoArchive setting, Purges folder are also some of the ways by which your items get deleted permanently. You can restore the items if you have come across soft deletion, but what if you have lost the items due to hard deletion? At this situation you are supposed to make use of a reliable tool like Remo Repair Outlook (PST) which is capable of recovering any Outlook item which is deleted from Outlook PST file.
Outstanding features of Remo Repair Outlook (PST)
- Remo Repair Outlook (PST) is a reliable tool which is safe and comfortable to recover items from PST file within less span of time
- It has the capability to efficiently recover all Outlook attributes and its settings without any glitches
- With the help of this application you can as well recover deleted items from Outlook 2010, 2003, 2007 and many other versions
- You are facilitated with simple to understand and highly interactive interface which can help you to accomplish your recovery process very easily
- This program can easily fix bad PST file which are corrupted due to incomplete compact process
Why Remo Repair Outlook (PST)
Remo Repair Outlook (PST) has a non-destructive nature which will not corrupt the PST file when any recovery process is performed on it.
- Remo Repair Outlook (PST) can effectively recover your data even if the PST file is corrupted
- This tool is free from virus infections and it acquires less space for installation on your computer
- If you feel any inconvenience in utilizing this utility then you may at any time take assistance from our technical support professional who are available for you 24 / 7.
Steps to recover deleted items from PST file
- Download and install trial version of this software in your computer
- When you launch the application main screen appears, you are provided with 3 options select any one option appropriately to your situation
- At the next screen provide the path of the PST file
- In the upcoming screen select any one of the scan option (Normal or Smart Option), and provide the destination path
- Wait patiently till the recovery process gets completed
- After the recovery is completed you can view the recovered items
- If you are using trial version then you can just preview the recovered items and in order to save the items you have to purchase the software
Extra info: Do you want to know how to recover Outlook contacts after sync then click on the link provided