Posted by: Tony Landry, Follow me: @tony_landry
Boot camp is the excellent and perfect utility that facilitates Mac user to install Windows operating system on Intel based computer \ laptop by making use of dual boot configuration. It comes with some spectacular features, amazingly fast processing speed, cross platform compatibility, attractive graphical interface, etc. Despite of having so much advanced features, there are some issues which occurs either due to logical glitches or human mistakes that can results in boot camp errors and failed to open stream like “No such file or directory in /home/splitp5/public_html/filerecoverymac-biz-bootcamp-partition-error.php or failed opening ‘top_box.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’)” and finally leads to large amount of data loss.
Consider a Scenario Related to Human Mistake: While installing Windows operating system on your Mac PC \ laptop by making use of Boot Camp tool, you are incapable to install it properly due to lack of space in such circumstance you will receive numerous types of error messages on screen, such as:
- Drag the divider to set the size of partitions or click one of the buttons
- First you have to create separate partitions for Windows on hard disk drive
- The disk cannot be partition because some files cannot be moved.
Most Common Reasons for the Occurrence of Such Errors:
- Due to lack of free space for creating partition in hard drive because of heavy file fragmentation
- The disk is damaged or corrupted due to virus intrusion
- Other Causes: software malfunctioning, hard disk failure, operating system crash, compatibility issues, unsupported disk utility, sudden system shut down due to unexpected power surge while installing boot camp software, unpredicted interruptions, etc.
Symptoms after Boot Camp Error:
- The system \ laptop will get shut down automatically after few minutes of working’
- All the installed applications frequently freezes or gets crashed
- Stored files will get damaged or corrupted without any warning notifications
- “Access Denied” frequently appears on screen
- Desktop \ laptop performance decreases
In all the above mentioned situations, ultimately data gets lost or deleted but no need to get panic because with the help of best and reliable “Data Recover Software – Remo Recover, you can easily retrieve data after boot camp error in few clicks of mouse. This utility compatibly recover file after disk format error on Windows OS (Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, 2008, Windows XP, Windows 8, Windows 7) and Mac OS X (Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Leopard, Yosemite, Lion, Snow Leopard) utmost ease.
Remo Recover Software Eye Catching Features:
- The software helps you in recovering data after boot camp error from FAT 16, HFS X, HFS +, NTFS, NTFS 5, FAT 32 and ExFAT file systems without any difficulty
- It restores all types of files (PDF, Spreadsheets, PowerPoint files, text documents, videos, mp3 files, movies, etc) that are lost after boot camp error
- The application even helps you in performing Mac deleted data recovery with few mouse clicks.
- By making use of Remo Recover utility, you can get back data from SATA, ATA, PATA, SCSI, IDE, etc. types of hard drives with few clicks of mouse
- Moreover, the tool is read only and non destructive, which ensures that original data will not damaged.
Guidelines to Recover Data After Boot Camp Error Using Remo Recover Software:
- Initially download Remo Recover application and install on your machine successfully
- Next, launch the application following instructions given in each screen
- Start recovery procedure by choosing Recover Volumes \ Drives option from main screen
- After few minutes application displays a list of volumes available in disk
- Now choose partition from where you wish to recover data and click Next
- Next application starts scanning partition and displays all recoverable files in File Type View and Data Type View format
- After recovery step is done successfully you can view all recovered files.