“I compressed all my project related documents in a ZIP file and after compression I permanently deleted all my documents. But I am getting error and I suspect that the ZIP file is corrupted when I try to open my ZIP file. However the documents within ZIP file are created with much struggle, thus can anyone help me with best solution so that I can recover the data from corrupt ZIP file without any damage it”
ZIP file makes much comfortable for users as it compress all the required files into one single file, and this single file can be easily transferred through mail and other suitable communication media. However at times a ZIP files can get corrupted and there are many reasons behind this corruption. But once the ZIP file is corrupted then this can make the user very disappointed because losing ZIP if like losing many numbers of files which are within ZIP file. Luckily, there are certain trusted applications which can easily recover your data from corrupt ZIP file and one such software that is most trusted among many users is Remo Repair ZIP.
How does a ZIP file get corrupted?
- Unlike other files, ZIP file is also unsafe from virus infection, thus accessing ZIP file on infected computer or loading ZIP file on infected USB drive can make the ZIP file corrupted
- CRC error is one of the most common and prevalent reason behind ZIP files corruption
- Header of any file stores necessary information that are required to access the file, thus if the file header of ZIP file is damaged then it results in corruption of ZIP file
- Usually ZIP files are large in size as it holds many files within it, therefore if the download or transfer of ZIP file is interrupted then it results in damage of ZIP file
Apart from above mentioned scenarios of ZIP file corruption there are many other reasons also, but by making use of Remo Repair ZIP application you can easily tackle these kinds of situations.
Features of Remo Repair ZIP software
- This application provides you with very simple user interface using which any non technical user can easily finish the recovery of data from corrupted ZIP file
- You can perform recovery of data from ZIP file that are stored on removable media like USB drive, memory card, external hard disk etc.
- Can be easily installed on various operating systems such as Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2008 and 2003
- For installing this application on your computer you don’t have to worry much about space because this tool consumes very less amount of space which is likely 50 MB
- Apart from ZIP file this renowned utility is capable of recovering data from ZIPX files
- Trial version of this app will allow you to preview the recovered data after repair process of ZIP file is completed successfully; by this a user will know the capability of app before purchasing the product
Steps to recover data from corrupt ZIP file
- Download and install trial version of Remo Repair ZIP application on your computer
- Run the app by double clicking on the icon
- At the main screen click on “Browse” option to select the corrupt ZIP file
- After selecting corrupt ZIP file you can click on “Repair” option which is as shown in
- As soon as you click on “Repair” option scanning process will begin which is as displayed in
- Once repair process is completed successfully all the recovered data will be listed as in
- You can have a preview of the recovered data and on the next screen you can save the recovered data by providing the destination location using “Browse” option
- After providing destination location you can click on “Save” option to save the repaired ZIP file like in
Additional Info: Similar to ZIP file, RAR file is also used to compress files and unlike ZIP file a RAR file can also get corrupted due to several reasons, thus if you are in a situation where your important RAR file has gone corrupted then you can click here to know how to unrar corrupted RAR file...