Posted by: Molly Owen, Follow me: @MollyOwen_Remo
Have you lost your important data due to failed partition? Then calm down as you have arrived at the right spot where you will get the perfect solution for your problem.
When any of your partition is failed then you may lose all the data which is within that particular partition. However if you have come across any such situation then you don’t have to worry because by making use of Remo Recover (Windows / Mac) application you can effortlessly recover all your missing data within minutes.
Reasons behind failed partition
- When file system of any partition is corrupted or damaged then the partition will become inaccessible, thus the major reason behind file system corruption is severe virus infection, improper file system conversion, imperfect partitioning etc.
- MBR / GPT are files which stores necessary information about number of partitions present on your hard drive, file system used by the partitions and many other stuffs that are required for booting up your computer, thus if any data is missing from MBR / GPT or if the file itself is damaged then you may not be able to access your partition
- Data residing on bad sectors of your partition can result in inaccessible, moreover if the partition is severely affected by bad sectors then there are chances of partition become inaccessible
- While performing defragmentation or check disk, if there is any kind of interruption then this improper process can at times results in failed partition
These are some of the reasons behind failed partition however there many other reasons also, but once the partition fails then you may lose all your data from it. Thus in this kind of situations Remo Recover (Windows / Mac) can come handy because this tool is designed in such a way that it can effortlessly recover all the data from failed partition.
What is special about Remo Recover (Windows / Mac)?
Remo Recover (Windows / Mac) application has been developed by making use of advanced algorithms due to which it can scan for every data that is lost from failed partition and recover it with much accuracy; moreover the time it takes to recover the lost data from failed partition is very less. It has the ability to recover more than 300 types of files which includes application files, archives, images, documents, videos, audios and many more. In addition to this, the Hard Drive Recovery tool allows you to customize your scan by adding or editing the file signature as per your requirement. Subsequently, demo version of this software will allow you to preview the recovered data before even purchasing the licensed version. This advanced program is recommended and suggested by many professional users. In addition, this utility can also be used to recover data after disk format in few simple steps.
Steps to Recover Data from Failed Partition
- Download demo version of Remo Recover (Windows / Mac) application and install it on your computer
- Double click on the icon to open the application and when it is opened click on “Recover Drives” option
- From the next consecutive slide click on “Formatted / Reformatted Recovery” option
- Now the utility will list all the partitions that are available on the drive, thus select the failed partition to proceed further
- Scanning process will get started now, wait for the process to get completed
- After scanning you will get a list of all the recovered data, and from the recovered data you can select your important data and preview it using “Preview” option
- If you are convinced with the recovery of this application then you can purchase the licensed version as the demo version does not allow you to save the recovered data