Since two years, I am using Mac operating system in my laptop and I never encountered any problems with it. However, from past week its performance was low that making too irritating so I formatted all volumes created on hard disk. But, In a rush I forgot to take backup of my valuable data so please anyone help me out to get them back.
Don’t worry still you have chance to restore them as they were before as data is not lost forever instead resided on hard disk only. But, in order to get them back you should go with data recovery software tool such as Remo Recover Mac that is specially designed to perform data recovery from formatted or reformatted Mac hard drives without losing any data. This Mac HDD Recovery software supports Lion, Mountain Lion, Leopard and Snow Leopard operating system.
List of reasons behind data loss from Mac hard drive
- When user accidentally opting for format option
- When partitions/volumes are inaccessible
- Usage of untrustworthy tools to modify, create volumes on disk
- Due to hard disk bad sectors
Why should I go with Remo Recover Mac?
- Optimistic tool to perform documents, songs, video and photo recovery from formatted hard drives on Mac OS X
- Provides simple user interface to help non-technical users to perform recovery process successfully
- Option to add file types dynamically which are not mentioned in tool
- Displays restored data in Mac finder styled interface
- Provided with Find Tool to find specific files in recovered files list
- 24*7 hours of tech support is available to provide solution for your queries
Note: Click on given link to know detailed procedure of recovering missing files on Mac in a simple way.
Remo Recover Mac also performs data recovery when
- Catalog file is damaged / corrupted
- Data lost due to journal corruption
- Apple partition map is corrupted
- Volume header corruption
Tutorial to Recover Data from Formatted Mac Hard Drive
- Download demo version and launch successfully on Mac machine
- Make your Mac hard drive as slave to system where you install the software
- Start the recovery procedure by initializing software, main screen appears with options
- You click on Recover Volumes/Drives and next choose Formatted / Re-formatted Recovery option
- Now list of storage devices connected to system will get displayed, choose appropriate drive where you wish to recover data from it
- Software starts scanning the volume / drive to find all lost files from it
- Displays all found files in Data View and File Type View format, choose type of files you which to restore them
- Next software starts recovery procedure and finally allows you preview them
- Save the Recovery Session to ignore scanning hard drive again
- If you have restored all lost data then go with full version to save them to your disk
Tips to safeguard data
- Maintain essential data backup
- Be cautious while performing any task in system
- Regularly scan your system with updated antivirus software
Extra Skills: If you are looking for a solution to recover Mac HFS+ volume, then click on the given link and see how Remo Recover Mac makes this process easy as never before.