I wanted some project related files from my friend’s computer so I connected my pen drive, but the computer prompted an error like "The disk in drive is not formatted. Do you want to format it now?” So I frequently tried to attach and detach the pen drive but the same error persists. Do any one have any knowledge about this error? Is there any threat to my data within pen drive? How do I get my data back? If yes, please provide me a perfect solution.
As pen drive has become the most preferred portable storage media to carry necessary data, so you may obviously get agitated when you are not been able to access it. For the above mentioned scenario the major reason behind inaccessibility could be file system corruption. File system can get corrupted by various means which can be discussed later. But what about the data within the pen drive when you come across this error. Is the data unsafe within the pen drive? Yes obviously there is a threat to your data! And at times due to anxeity you may select the format option when you are prompted to format the drive, which leads to loss of entire data within the drive.
Factors that are responsible for inaccessibility of pen drive
- Pen drive may get inaccessible when you try to access it in computer with incompatible file system
- When an improper file system conversion is performed on a pen drive then this can result in corruption of file system
- Severe virus infection can in turn the corrupt file system of the pen drive resulting in data loss
- Interruption during file transfer can sometimes turn your pen drive into RAW device resulting in inaccessibility
The above mentioned are some of the common factors which result in inaccessibility of pen drive but there do exisr many other reasons which can also result in pen drive inaccessibility. So is there any possible solution to recover the data from pen drive without even formatting it? Yes, it is possible to recover the data from pen drive which is inaccessible by making use of the best Remo Recover (Windows / Mac) tool.
Fascinating features about Remo Recover (Windows / Mac)
- Remo Recover (Windows / Mac) is designed by making use of powerful modules using which you can easily recover the data within minutes.
- Safest recovery is guaranteed as it does not modify the actual data while recovering
- It can support recovery from many popular brands of pen drive which have become inaccessible
- More than 300 types of files can be recovered from an inaccessible pen drive
- Helps to recover hard drive partition like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and ExFAT etc.
- You are facilitated with an to add / edit new signatures of files in cases if not mentioned in the file signature list provided by the tool
- Preview option is an added benefit to a user who can have a look at the recovered data before purchasing the software
- With the help of this utility you can effortlessly recover data from missing partition.
Steps to Recover Data from Inaccessible Pen Drive
- Download and install trial version of software
- Connect the pen drive to the computer where the application is installed
- Launch the program after installation and at the main screen select “Recover Drive“ option
- On the next screen select the drive from which you want to recover the data
- Scanning process will be initialized soon after you select the drive, wait till the scanning gets completed
- You can have a preview on the recovered data using “Preview” option
- If the recovery meets your requirement then you can save the recovery information using “Save Recovery Session” option
- If you are satisfied with the recovery process then purchase the software and activate it
- Launch the purchased program and open the previously stored information using “Open Recovery Session” option
- Save the recovered data to some safer location in order to avoid loss of data
Additional information: If you are eager to know how to recover data after formatting pen drive then tap on the provided link