When a USB pen drive or a flash drive shows a signs of corruption, it might become inaccessible to the users. Obviously, we cannot access our precious files stored in it. Whatever may be the reasons behind the inaccessible pen drive, at the end of the day the result is huge data loss. To know how to recover data from inaccessible pen drive, just keep reading..!
As pen drive has become the most preferred portable storage media to carry necessary data, so you may obviously get agitated when you are not been able to access it. For the above mentioned scenario the major reason behind inaccessibility could be file system corruption. File system can get corrupted by various means which can be discussed later. But what about the data within the pen drive when you come across this error. Is the data unsafe within the pen drive? Yes obviously there is a threat to your data! And at times due to anxiety you may select the format option when you are prompted to format the drive, which leads to loss of entire data within the drive.
Factors that are responsible for the corruption and inaccessibility of pen drive
- Pen drive may get inaccessible when you try to access it in computer with incompatible file system
- When an improper file system conversion is performed on a pen drive then this can result in corruption of file system
- Severe virus infection can in turn the corrupt file system of the pen drive resulting in data loss
- Interruption during file transfer can sometimes turn your pen drive into RAW device resulting in inaccessibility
Remo Recover - Free Tool to Recover Files from Inaccessible Pen Drive..!
Apart from the above mentioned factors, there could be many more factors responsible for the inaccessibility of the pen drive. Whatever it is, now the question is, is it possible to recover data from pen drive? Yes, it is possible to recover the data from corrupt or inaccessible pen drive with trusted and reliable data recovery software, Remo Recover (Windows / Mac) tool. Remo Recover is available for free download, get the free download and follow the below mentioned procedure to get back your data corrupt USB.
Steps to Recover Data from Inaccessible Pen Drive
- Download, and install the free trial version of Remo Recover on your computer. Connect the inaccessible pen drive to the system.
- Now, launch the software, and in the main screen, select Recover Partitions and choose the inaccessible pen drive from the list of drives. Then click Scan for the recovery process to begin.
- A list of all available partitions will be displayed, choose a partition to recover and click Scan
- All found files will be displayed in 2 types of views called File Type View and Data View. Choose any appropriate option you wish.
- Finally, preview and save the recovered files.
Salient features of Remo Recover (Windows / Mac)
- Remo Recover (Windows / Mac) is designed by making use of powerful modules using which you can easily recover the data within minutes.
- Safest recovery is guaranteed as it does not modify the actual data while recovering
- It supports data recovery from formatted USB pen drives, flash drives, memory cards, external hard drives, and other data storage devices
- More than 300 types of files can be recovered from an inaccessible pen drive
- Helps to recover hard drive partition like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and exFAT etc.
- You are facilitated with an to add / edit new signatures of files in cases if not mentioned in the file signature list provided by the tool
- Preview option is an added benefit to a user who can have a look at the recovered data before purchasing the software
- With the help of this utility you can effortlessly recover data from missing partition.