Posted by: Molly Owen, Follow me: @MollyOwen_Remo
How to Get Back Data from Missing Partition?
When a partition goes missing from the hard drive, you risk losing precious data present on that partition. If you encounter such blunders, then you might think that data is lost forever. You are left heart broken and disappointed. You would be wondering as how an entire partition is gone and would be eager to know whether you can regain all your missing data. Relax! Swap your frown into a smile!! Now there is an easy solution to rescue data from your missing partition. Remo Recover is incredible software that will assist you to recover data from missing partition in effortless manner.
In what ways partition may get lost or missing
- Repartitioning is done by re-allocating free space among partitions. If an interruption occurs while performing repartitioning process, there are chances that your partition will be lost
- Your partition might go missing because of erroneous file system conversion
- Master Boot Record (MBR) is a section on the hard drive where details of all disk partitions are stored. If MBR gets damaged, partitions will go missing
- Sometimes partitions may go missing because of sudden power surge, abrupt or improper system shut down etc.
- Partition table is important to access data from partitions. If partition table gets corrupt by viruses, then this results in a missing partition
- Utilizing third party application to resize a partition or to covert a partition from dynamic to basic may result in loss of partition
Overview of Remo Recover
Remo Recover (Windows / Mac) is a remarkable application that recovers data from lost partition without any trouble. With its vigorous scanning algorithms, it scans the entire hard drive to retrieve all partitions along with the missing ones in just few minutes. The software supports recovery of data from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT, HFSX and HFS+ etc. partitions. By employing advanced features of this tool you can also retrieve data from partitions that are lost due to bad sectors. This is done by scanning and generating disk images of the entire hard drive and recovering data from these images by skipping bad sectors.
Data present on missing partition is not prone to any damage as Remo Recover is a read only tool. In addition, retrieved data can be compressed into a ZIP file to save disk space. Moreover the application supports partition recovery on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Windows 8, Mac OS.X.10.5.x and above versions etc.
Extra Ability: Remo Recover can also be used to restore data from dead Notebook safely and effectively.
Know more by visiting given link...
Remo Recover is matchless because…
- Easy-to-use and descriptive GUI
- Performs signature search to recover more than 300 file types
- Allows you to add / edit new signatures
- Provides an option to preview recovered data
- You can sort retrieved data on date, size and file type
- Virus and malware free
Guidelines to Recover Missing Partition Data
- Download and install demo version of Remo Recover (Windows / Mac) software on your desktop or laptop
- Run the software and as the main screen appears, select “Recover Partition / Drive” option
- On the next screen click on “Partition Recovery” to recover the missing partition
- A list of physical drives are shown as illustrated in the following screen
- Select the appropriate drive, then the software scans entire drive to display all partitions or logical drives present on it
- Now, select the drive or partition which initiates the scanning process
- Once the scanning process is completed, all recovered files from the selected partition can be seen
- Use “Save Recovery Session” option to save the scanned information
- Purchase the full version and load the scanned information using “Open Recovery Session” option and save the recovered files
- Do not switch off your system abruptly
- Install an anti-virus application and update it regularly to make your system virus free
Remo Recover application also restore Asus Transformer Book data after formatting or reformatting, dead, crashed or due to any reasons. Read more...