Posted by: Molly Owen, Follow me: @MollyOwen_Remo
Are you troubled by RAW file system due to which you are not able to access your important data? Then don’t worry because you are at the right spot where you can easily recover your important data from RAW file system…
Partition table and volume boot sector are the two places where you may find information about your file system and when the information of file system is missing or damaged from this places then the file system results in RAW. Besides, a RAW file system is that file system that is not recognized by operating system and in this situation a user may not be able to access the data residing within the drive. In this kind of situation you may get anxious about your important data but there is no need to worry because by making use of Remo Recover (Windows / Mac) you can easily recover your important data from the partition whose file system has gone RAW.
Symptoms of RAW file system
Here are some of the common errors that may occur when file system becomes RAW
- The disk in drive X: is not formatted.
- The volume X: is not formatted. Do you want to format it now?
- There was an error accessing drive X:. The disk is not formatted.
- The type of the file system is RAW
For a file system becoming RAW there are many reasons and some of the major reasons are; more number of bad sectors on particular partition, file system corruption due to virus infection or due to improper fie system conversion, making use of untrusted third party tool to convert one file system to other and many more. However as of now there is no need to worry when you come across RAW file system errors because by making use of Remo Recover (Windows / Mac) you can easily recover all the data from RAW partition.
Unique features of Remo Recover (Windows / Mac)
- Can recover data such as videos, audios, documents, images, archives and many more, in addition the program allows you to customize your search by adding or removing the file signature
- Retrieve data from various kind of file system such as FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, HFSX and HFS+
- This advanced utility has the ability to recover data after disk format is performed
- Tool is designed by making use advanced algorithms due to which it can easily recover all the lost data from RAW file system within minutes
- Facilitates you to preview the recovered data, by this one will get satisfied by the ability of the program before purchasing the full version of this product
- Apart from system hard drive the software has the capability to recover data from RAW file system of removable devices like memory card, USB drive, FireWire device etc.
Guidelines to use Remo Recover (Windows / Mac)
- Launch the application after installing it on your computer
- At the main screen click on “Recover Drives”, and from the next screen click on “Partition Recovery” option
- Now you will have to select the partition that has gone RAW
- Once you select the drive the application will scan through the whole RAW partition and recover all the data from it
- After scanning is completed successfully a list of all the recovered data will be shown, now you can preview the recovered data using “Preview” option
- If preview of all your important data is completed then you can save the recovery session using “Save Recovery Session” option
- Purchase the licensed version of this product and activate it, once you are completed with installation you can open the program and select “Open Recovery Session” option to select the previously saved recovery session
- Save the recovered data to other partition so that you can be extra safe
Additional Info: If you delete any of your data from external hard drive then the data will bypassed from recycle bin or trash and permanently get deleted, however if you have lost your data in similar situation then use Remo Recover software to recover deleted data from external hard drive.