Restoring Data from RAW Partition on Windows 7
What is RAW partition? It is a state of hard drive which has no Windows file system and is not able to access that partition. Is it possible to restore data from RAW partition on Windows 7? Yes, it is possible with the assistance of third party application like Remo Recover Windows. This application can easily restore all lost data such as audio, video, documents, pictures, etc from RAW partition on Windows 7 system in simple steps. In addition, this application also restores data from various versions of Windows Operating System such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, etc.
Excellent features of Remo Recover Windows application
- User-friendly application: Remo Recover offer user-friendly graphical interface to navigate the application easily. In addition, each screen shot is briefly descriptive this helps users to choose options quickly.
- Free from virus attacks: Application is completely free from virus and malware functions hence it does not damage your application while it is recovering data from RAW partition. In additions, it carries out safe, secure and quick data restoration from hard disk on Windows 7.
- Customer support: You can easily avail free customer support via email and live chat applications for 24*7 hours. Whenever you find any queries in recovering data or about tool you can raise ticket via email and very soon will get reply from technical team.
Are you worried about how to recover data after formatting hard drives? Do not worry, click on given link and find the solution in detail.
Remo Recover Windows application recovers data from hard disk
- When Windows 7 partition is inaccessible, damaged or corrupted
- When you format Windows 7 hard disk
- When you delete data accidentally from hard disk
- When you data is lost due to interrupt in file transfer process
- When data is lost due to file system corruption, registry file errors
- When data is lost due to virus attacks
Guidelines to restore data from RAW partition on Windows 7 using Remo Recover
- Download and install Remo Recover Windows application on your healthy machine
- Connect your RAW partition hard disk to system where you install the application
- Launch the application and start recovery process by choosing “Recover Drives” option from main screen
- Next click on “Partition Recovery” and proceed to scanning hard disk
- Select partition from where you wish to restore data and click next
- Allow application to scan your partition and wait till scanning process gets over
- Now application displays all recoverable file in “File Type View” and “Data View” format
- Choose file type which you wish to restore otherwise skip this step to recover all file types
- Finally you can view all restored file once recovery step is over
Note: Demo version of Remo Recover Windows allows user to test the application by evaluating recovery results but does not allow you to save those restored files to your disk. If you are satisfied with results and wish to save recovered files then purchase license key.
Click on given link to learn how to recover lost data in simple steps using Remo Recover application.