Your Microsoft Excel file that contained vital personal or business data, images, graphics, etc, might get delete due to several reasons like: Microsoft Excel crash, when you terminate the application without saving the Excel file on which you were working on, due to accidental deletion like: when you press Shift + Delete key by mistake/ when your Excel File get deletes from Windows Command Prompt/ when you empty the Recycle Bin without checking the contents in it properly. Now, are you thinking how to recover deleted Excel File? Do not worry, Remo File Recovery software gives way out for the issue, it easily recovers all deleted Excel files by scanning the entire drive within few minutes.
What Remo Recover software does?
- It easily restores Microsoft Excel files from Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and other versions of Windows OS
- The software identifies and recovers Excel files based on their unique signature
- Performs Excel file recovery from NTFS, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT and other file systems
- Recovered Excel files can be easily sorted on the basis of their file name, date of creation, size and extension of the original file
Tutorial to recover deleted MS Excel files
- Download and launch the software into your system
- On your screen, two options will be displayed “Recover Lost Files” and “Recover Deleted files” choose “Recover Deleted files” option to recover deleted Excel files
- The software scans and allows you to select the drive from which you want to recover the deleted MS Excel files
- Software starts scanning the entire drive thoroughly and recovers the deleted files. You can easily preview the recovered files using ”Preview” option and can validate the recovery process
- Now, you can easily purchase the software and save the recovered Excel file, also you can recover rest of the deleted Excel files effectively.
Remo File Recovery Software is also useful in the following instances:
When data is lost/deleted from hard drives (SATA, SCSI, IDE etc.) , even from memory cards ( SD,XD,MMC etc,) the software recovers the deleted data quickly. Remo Recover software allows you to select Excel files to recover, in spite of recovering all types of files; this saves your time too. The recovered data can be easily stored into any accessible devices like CD/DVD and compressed into ZIP file format to save the memory space. It supports file recovery from Mac and Windows system and supports their latest version El Capitan, Windows 10.
Some cases where your MS Excel files get deleted
- Files get deleted due to Microsoft Excel crash
- Due to unreliable third party applications, due to abrupt power shut down of the system
- Because of improper termination of Microsoft Excel application, your file may get delete.