Recover data from Transcend storage devices
Transcend manufactures several useful and popular storage devices like memory cards, SSD drives, external hard drives, flash drives. These devices are used to store data like photos, videos, mp3 files and other important files. Have you deleted or lost files from your Transcend drive? Want to recover that deleted data? Remo Recover is specially designed recovery utility for all storage devices. Remo Deleted File Recovery tool is recommended for recovering deleted digital media files from Transcend memory devices. This software is available for both Mac and Windows users.
Remo Recover (Windows)
- Scans your transcend drive within a few minutes and recover deleted or lost files easily
- Identify and recover various photo, audio, video file formats in few minutes
- Even, you can get back RAW images that are deleted or lost due to any reason
- Recover deleted photos from severe data loss situations with the help of advance scanning technology
- Restored data can be sorted based on the name, data, size and file type
- Find option helps to trace a particular file based on the date, creation date, extension, size and file name
- Supports photo recovery from hard drives, flash memory cards, memory stick, USB external drives, FireWire drives and music players
- It recovers files from RAW flash drive in couple of minutes.
Download Now For Windows
Remo Recover (Mac)
- Restore deleted / corrupted photo, audio and video files from Transcend drives
- You can also undeleted files Transcend Storejet flash drive
- This software helps to recover various photo, audio & video file formats
- Mac finder styled interface, to view recovered data
- Built-in “Find Tool” to locate files from recovered data list
- Supports deleted file recovery from HFS and FAT formatted Mac volumes.
- Supports both Intel and PowerPC Mac platform.
- Recover files from hard flash memory cards like SD, XD, MMC, SDHC, SDXC, Memory Stick , USB external drives, FireWire Drives and SSD.
Download Now For Mac
How to recover Deleted Files from Transcend flash drive on Windows and Mac?
- Download and install Remo Recover 6.0
- Once you launch the drive you will get the options from drive / partition or location from which would you like to recover your data from. Click on the Transcend USB drive from which lost files from.
- Once you have chosen the drive you want to recover click on Scan button.
- The tool will automatically initiate Quick Scan. Once the Quick Scan is completed, the tool runs Deep Scan where it restores data sector by sector. Open the Dynamic Data View to easily recover the files simultaneously while the Deep Scan is running.
- You can also search for the specific file format in the search bar with Advanced filter option
- Now select the folder or file that you want recover the drive from and click on Recover option
- After the Transcend USB drive is scanned the recovered data will be presented to you which you can Preview
- Choose the deleted or lost Transcend flash-drive files from, click on Save a browse for a location to save the recovered data.
Additional Information: Get back deleted folders from flash drive by using Transcend recovery tool by Remo. Click on the given information for more information.
Scenarios in which Files are Deleted from Transcend Drive
Accidental deletion of photos - Accidental deletion of photo, audio and video files from the flash drive which leads to data loss
Accidental formatting of flash drive - You may format your flash drive accidentally which results in loss of data
Errors while transferring Files - Files may be lost from flash drive while transferring them to another device or due to power surge that happens during a transfer operation
Abrupt pulling out of flash drive - Pulling out the flash drive from the computer may lead to file system corruption in flash drive resulting in data loss
Mac OS X users can use Remo Recover (Mac) to recover data from Transcend flash drive
Note: Do not save recovered data on the same flash drive on which files are deleted, because if you perform any further operations on that drive it may overwrite you lost data. All recovered files must be saved to another storage device.
With the advent of digital cameras photography has become extremely common. We all have photos stored either on our computers, USB drives, SD Cards or on internal camera memory. When those memorable photos are lost and we need to recover them, then you would need a specialized software which recognizes several photo formats. Remo Recover Media Edition available for both Mac and Windows is a very popular recovery software which would be of help during these situations.