Posted by: Tony Landry, Follow me: @tony_landry
When you deleted any Office files on Windows 8 system then it usually goes to Recycle Bin. You can easily restore those deleted files back from Recycle Bin. What if you have emptied the Recycle Bin accidentally? Then, how will your recover deleted Office files on Windows 8?
No worries, you can restore them back easily. This is because when you empty the Recycle bin on Windows 8 systems, files stored on it will not delete permanently from hard drive memory, instead resides in hard drive only by making free space for storing other files. However, you will not be able to recover those files manually. Instead you have to get assistance from third party data recovery application like Remo Windows file recovery tool to get those files back. This application is well designed to recover deleted MS office files such as Word, PPT, excel, etc. on Windows 8 system in few simple steps. Besides, it performs file recovery process in safe and secure way without causing any damage to your files.
Caution: After deleting files from hard drive partition where you need to stop storing new data in to it because your deleted files get overwritten by new files and this results in permanent loss of files from hard drive.
Salient features of Remo Recover Windows application
- Performs safe, secure and quick office file recovery
- Even, it helps to recover video, audio, pictures, PDFs etc.
- Supports recovery of Microsoft Office file from various versions of Windows OS such as Windows XP, Vista, 7 etc.
Allows you to even recover data from corrupt Windows computers efficiently
- Gives free technical support for 24*7 hours to assist you in solving your queries regarding application installation, recovery process and other related problems
- Provides demo version to evaluate the recovery results prior to buying the product
- Permits user to view all recoverable files in File Type View and Data View format
- Supports recovery of files from various storage devices such as external hard drive, pen drive, memory card, iPod, etc
Note: Make sure that you are not installing the application on hard drive partition from where you have deleted files
Guidelines to use Remo Recover Windows application
- Download demo version of Remo Recover Windows application and install on your Windows 8 system successfully
- Next lunch the application and start delete file recovery process by choosing Recover Files option from main screen
- Next click on Recover Deleted Files option and allow application to scan your hard drive
- Application displays all available partitions in your Windows 8 system and choose the partition from where you like to recover files
- Now application starts scanning that partition and displays all recoverable files in File Type View and Data View format
- To recover specific files, click on Select file type option else skip this step to recover all file types and click Next
- Finally, once the recovery is successfully completed it allows you to view all recovered files using Preview option
- Backup essential files to any external hard drive
- Restore files that are needed for you before emptying the Recycle Bin
- Make use of antivirus application to kill virus threats
Click here to know how to recover files from formatted Windows 7 systems in few simple steps...