Posted by: Molly Owen, Follow me: @MollyOwen_Remo
USB Drive Deleted Partition Recovery
I had accidentally deleted partition from 32 GB Transcend USB drive and lost all data stored on it. I need those data back, what should I do. Is it possible to restore those lost data? Of course, you can restore that partition from USB drive with the assistance of third party recovery software called Remo Recover.
Whenever you delete partition data from USB drive, you need to follow some precautionary measures to perform a successful USB deleted partition recovery. First thing, you need to avoid using that USB drive for any purpose such as for storing data or transferring data, etc and that drive is not used for any installation purpose. Totally, you should not use that drive until and unless recovering data from it.
By employing Remo Recover application one can successfully restores all types of data from USB drive such as audio, video, documents, pictures, etc. It recovers nearly 300+file types from various storage devices including hard drives, memory card, iPod, and external hard drive on both Windows and Mac based machines.
Other benefits of Remo Recover application
- User-friendly application
- Safe and secure
- Read only application
- Free technical support
- Compacts restored data
- Supports 32 bit and 64 bit systems
Learn here how to recover partition from external hard drive, memory cards and other storage devices in simpe steps.
What are the other data loss scenarios supported by Remo Recover?
- Virus attacks: connecting your USB drive to infected systems or laptops then virus can easily transfers into it and results in inaccessible drive.
- File system error: Sometimes file system error occurs due to formation of bad sectors on USB drive, then this error results in loss of all data stored on it.
- Interrupting file transferring: At times in a hurry, you may eject connected drive while data transfer process is happening between system and drive will results in loss of files being transferring.
Guidelines to recover deleted partitions from USB drive
- Download Remo Recover software and install on your system successfully
- Launch the software, main screen displays you select Recover Partitions/Drives option and then select Partition Recovery option
- Next software begins scanning your hard disk drive and displays all available partitions. You select the partition from where you want to restore data and click on Next button
- Software begins scanning the hard disk drive and displays all recoverable files
- Choose file type that you want to restore. In case you wanted file type is not available, then include it manually. You can also skip this step to carry out all file types restoration.
- Finally, you can preview all recovered files in File Type view and Data View format Buy licensed version software based on results in demo version and save all recovered files to your disk
- Always scan your USB drive with updated antivirus application
- Often perform recovery of hard disk bad sectors
- Backup very essential data in other safety storage devices
- Perform proper insert and ejection operation on USB drive while using it
- Do not connect your USB drive to virus-infected systems
- Do not interrupt file transfer process
- Do not attempt for formatting drive without having proper data backup
Click on given link to recover RAW partitions on Mac systems utilizing Remo Recover application in simple steps.