Time Capsule works with Time Machine in Mac to back up your data automatically, so that you can overcome any data loss situation easily. But, what if you delete files from Time Capsule accidentally? There are instances, where you may delete some important files from Time Capsule backup by considering them as not required files. It doesn’t mean that files are lost forever. In such situation, Remo File Recovery for Mac tool comes handy to recover files from Time Capsule.
Remo File Recovery Software for Mac – Method to Recover Deleted Time Capsule Files from Mac…
Remo Mac Recovery tool scans the entire Mac drive and finds out deleted files in no time. The tool helps to recover deleted Word files, PDF files, Text documents, PPT files and other kinds of files from Time Capsule. Even, you can make use of Select File Type option to recover specific type of files instead of recovering all file types. It works well with all versions of Mac OS X including macOS Sierra.
1. Download Remo File Recovery software for Mac and install it by following on screen instruction
2. Run the application and select Recover Files option
3. In the next window, select Recover Deleted Files option to recover deleted Time Capsule files
4. Next, choose the drive to recover deleted files and click on Next button
5. After completion of the scanning process, preview the recovered files
6. Finally, save the required files in any desired location
Features of Remo Mac File Recovery Tool-
Remo Mac File Recovery tool helps to recover files from emptied Trash folder. Even, it recovers files deleted using Command Prompt and Command Delete keys. The tool comes handy to recover files from HFS and FAT volumes or drives. And, it displays recovered files in Mac Finder Styled interface.
The tool also helps in recovering deleted files from Time Machine Backup. You can also make use of this tool in following situation-