Posted by: Molly Owen, Follow me: @MollyOwen_Remo
ZIP folder is compressed file which consists of numerous files that are compressed within it thus when the ZIP folder is deleted or lost from your computer then it makes you feel very disappointed. However you can still have hopes of recovery, because there are certain data recovery tools which can easily recover deleted ZIP folder with utmost ease.
It may be hard to believe that the deleted ZIP folder can be recovered without any difficulty; but thats the fact. When any file is deleted from computer then the file will not get removed immediately after delete operation instead stays on the computer's hard disk storage space which is hidden from users view until it has been overwritten by new files. This paves the way for the data recovery tool to recover the deleted data from your computer's hard drive. Now one major thing which makes every user to be puzzled is the selection of data recovery tool, but don't get worried because Remo Recover (Windows / Mac) application is one of the renowned tools which is equipped with many advanced features and help you recover the Zip folder without any trouble.
Note: Once the Zip folder is deleted make sure you don't perform any operation on your computer because by doing so the chances of recovery may get lessen and put you in much trouble.
Scenarios of Zip folder deletion
- Before permanently deleting any data from computer many users make use of Recycle Bin or Trash folder to temporarily store their data in order to restore in near future if needed, but at times they may come across situations where they may accidentally empty the Recycle Bin or Trash without noticing the required data present
- Virus attacked Zip folders can cause major threat for computer users thus many users evade virus by using anti-virus program, but at times while scanning the computer the anti-virus utility may remove the infected Zip folder without the notice of users
The above mentioned scenarios are very frequent but there is no need to worry when you come across any such scenario because by making use of Remo Recover (Windows / Mac) tool you can effortlessly recover all the deleted data in simple clicks. In addition the tool can even be used to restore files from formatted Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP or other versions of Windows computers.
Exceptional characteristics of Remo Recover (Windows / Mac)
- This powerful application is equipped with good set of graphical user interface which can be easily understood by any users
- Has the ability to recover large sized Zip folder without any interruption while recovery process
- Can recover Zip folders that are stored on removable storage devices such as USB drive, memory card, external hard disk etc.
- Supports recovery of Zip folder from different kind of hard disk such as SATA, IDE, PATA, ATA etc. and in addition it can recover data from file system such as FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT and many others
- With the help of this tool you can also restore lost data after check disk operation
- Designed with strong algorithms which can quickly recover all the deleted data with just few clicks
Steps to recover deleted Zip folder
- At first download free version of Remo Recover (Windows / Mac) tool and install it in your computer
- Launch the app and from the main screen click on "Recover Files" option
- From the next screen click on "Recover Deleted Files" option, and then select the drive in order to initiate the recovery process
- Once the recovery process is finished the deleted data will be listed which can be viewed by making use of "Preview" option
- By preview of the recovered data if you are satisfied with the results then purchase the full version in order to save the recovered data