Posted by: Tony Landry, Follow me: @tony_landry
I have formatted my FAT32 drive accidentally and lost all files stored on it. Now I am worrying a lot for losing those files since they are too important to me.
Stop worrying! This kind of problem encountered by many users and recovered their files in simple way. Now are you thinking how they did it? Simple!! Actually when you lost or deleted files from FAT32 drive, files does not vanish permanently from it instead their file pointers are deleted and makes those allocated space as free for storing other files. Suppose these lost files are not overwritten then you can easily restore them by employing Remo Recover File Recovery application. This application is efficient in restoring all types of files from FAT32 drive including other file system drives such as NTFS, NTFS5, FAT16, etc. Continue reading to more about this tool….
More about Remo Recover application
- Restores audio, video, documents, photos, etc
- Supports both Windows and Mac machines for recovery process
- Provides free tech support service via email and live chat applications
- Purchasing process is simple and can be done within few minutes
- Performs ease and secure file recovery
- Each recovery Steps comprised of small description
Click on link to learn how to recover MS Visio files in simple steps by using this Remo Recover application on both Windows and Mac systems.
Steps involved in recovering files from FAT32 drive as follows
- Download Remo Recover application and install on your machine
- Installation process takes few minutes wait until it completes successfully
- Start the recovery process and follow onscreen instructions carefully
- From main screen click on Recover Files option
- In next screen click on either Recover Deleted Files or Recover Lost Files option based you have come across file loss scenario
- Now software begins scanning system to detect drives available in system and displays on screen
- From that list choose FAT32 drive from where you wish to perform file recovery and click Next
- Application begins scanning the drive and displays all lost or deleted files from it in File Type View and Data View format
- Choose file type you wish to recover else skip this step to perform all file types recovery
- Once recovery process completes successfully you can preview all restored files
- If all your needed files are recovered then go for full version that allows you to save those files to any storage place
Other file loss scenarios supports by Remo Recover
- Accidental deletion of files: Suppose your drive is full and not enough space to store other files. In such instance, you might delete some unwanted files that are not needed anymore but while deleting them you might go wrong by choosing needed file to delete.
- File gets hidden when severely attacked by virus and malware threats: Usually virus threats are major reason to lose files from storage devices. When files are severely gets affected from these threats then file gets hidden on storage device and you cannot able to retrieve/ access them.
- Accidental formatting of drive: Sometimes when you connect to FAT32 drive to system will displays a message that “Drive not formatted properly. Would like to format now?”. In such instance in a blind mind you may accidentally agreed for it and finally, end up with loss of files.
Suppose you also encountered above-mentioned scenarios while performing computing activities and end up with valuable file loss then do not worry; in such instance by employing the Remo Recover application, you can have a hope of getting lost files back in simple way.
- Use UPS to avoid sudden shutdown of PC when power goes suddenly
- Attempt for recovery of bad sectors often
- Practice best usage of storage devices
Additionally, with this software you can even recover deleted files from partition on both Windows and Mac OS. Click on the link provided for more details.