Recently, I connected my SD card to Mac system through card reader but when I tried to open, it was not showing data stored on it. After repeated attempts, I decided to format it for further usage. Thus, I end up with essential data loss from it. Please provide solution to get them back as they were before.
Do not worry; you can unformat SD card easily with the help of Remo Recover software, as it comprises of efficient algorithms that helps you to perform data recovery process from SD card on Mac system easily. In addition, this tool recovers all kind of media files and support data recovery process on both Windows and Mac OS. Know more about this tool in next paragraph….
Why Remo Recover is valuable?
- Recovers all types of data such as audio, video, documents etc from SD card
- Supports variety of memory cards such as MMC cards, compact flash cards, Memory sticks, XD cards
- Restored data can be sorted on the basis of size, name, date and file type
- Allows you to preview restored files to evaluate its efficiency
With the assistance of this tool, you can easily restore deleted pictures on Mac system in matter of minutes. For more details click on given link....
List of reasons behind SD card data loss
- Accidentally choosing format option instead performing other actions
- Abruptly pulling out SD card even though it is in use
- Frequently connecting and disconnecting SD card when it is not recognizing in PC
- Sudden power failure when file transfer process was being happening between SD card and PC
- When SD card data is severely attacked by virus and malware threats
Note: do not store any fresh data on SD card after you losing your essential data from it due to any reasons, as lost or deleted data will be overwritten and makes you to lose data permanently.
Guidelines for performing SD card recovery on Mac
- At first you need to download Remo Recover Media version and install on your Mac system
- Connect your formatted SD card to the Mac machine, from which you wish to restore data
- After connecting SD card, launch the software from the application folder
- The main window appears with major options; Recover Volumes/Drives option
- Next choose option as per data loss scenario you are facing and continue further
- Software lists all device are available in your machine, choose SD card
- Now software starts scanning your SD card and displays all found files
- Choose either specific type of file or all file types as per your need to restore
- Software starts recovering process, once done successfully tool displays all restored files in File Type View or Data View format
- If you are satisfied with outcome you get then go with full version to save those files to your disk
- Do not remove SD card without using safe remove option
- Forcibly don’t store data on SD card as its memory size is full
- Scan regularly with updated antivirus tool
Additional Info:To quickly and easily restore data from crashed SSD click on the given link for further details.