Get Your Data from Formatted SSD Hard Drive Back
Solid State Drive or Solid State Disk (SSD) is a data storage device that stores data on solid-state flash memory, persistently. It is an array of integrated semiconductor memory, organized as a disk drive. SSD has many advantages over other hard drives such as durability, data transfer rate, faster boot time etc.
Solid State drive can store applications and other important data such as photos, videos, documents, emails, programs etc. Thus, formatting a SSD results in the loss of your valuable data. Once it is formatted, the drive becomes available for storing new data. But the previously stored data on this formatted SSD does not completely get destroyed, it still resists on the disk; it is always possible to recover formatted SSD data. Remo Recover (Windows / Mac) software is used for data recovery from the formatted Solid State disk and saves the recovered data back to the computer.
Why Does Solid State Drive gets formatted?
A number of times you need to format your SSD drive to keep it intact. Sometimes due to access of data accumulation, sometimes due to external threat and sometimes due to corruption. Here are a list of some most common possible causes when you need to format your SSD:
- Accidental / unintentional format: Formatting the SSD accidentally without taking proper backup will result in loss of data present on it.
- Virus attack: Viruses are a destructive program that attaches itself to files and infects them. If an antivirus program is not installed on your system then your SSD will be infected with viruses corrupting the file system of the Solid State Drive and makes your data inaccessible. In such instances, formatting the SSD drive becomes a must.
- Operating system crash:Registry error, hardware conflicts or software malfunction can lead to operating system crash. When this occurs, it becomes mandatory to format your SSD.
- Other reasons:Reinstalling the OS, improper shrinking and extending the size of SSD partitions using disk management utility can also lead to formatting of SSD.
Remo Recover (Windows / Mac): Features
Remo Recover (Windows / Mac) is the most reliable and powerful application to recover data from formatted Solid State drive. Best scanning algorithms have been used in this tool which guarantees efficient data recovery. It just takes few minutes to scan the entire SSD and to extract data that is lost due to formatting. This tool is capable of recovering data from SATA, SCSI and IDE hard drives, flash memory cards, external hard drives, iPods etc.
What makes Remo Recover (Windows / Mac) unique?
The software supports data recovery from failed SSD drive, crashed SSD, and so on. Also recovery of data from different types of file system such as NTFS, NTFS5, FAT16, FAT32,ExFAT, HFS X and HFS+ etc is done. This tool is also compatible for formatted recovery from Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows Server 2008 and 2003, Mac OS X 10.5.x and above versions like Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion and Mountain Lion etc. Some of the interesting features of this tool are enlisted here:
- Remo Recover (Windows / Mac) software has a problem-free and easy user interface
- This tool identifies and recovers up to 300 file types, and you can also add new signature types that are not listed
- This application is scanned using updated anti-virus, thus safe from viruses
- Retrieved files can be sorted on the basis of file name, size, file format and creation date
- After the scanning process is completed this tool also provides you with “Save Recovery Session” option that ensures you need not scan the entire drive again
How to Recover Data from Formatted SSD
- Download and install Remo HDD Recovery software by logging in as local system administrator
- Launch the software and select “Recover Partition / Drive” option on the main screen as shown in
- Press on “Formatted / Reformatted Recovery” option to get back lost data from formatted SSD drive as in
- On the next screen select the appropriate drive from where data has to be recovered as shown in
- The software then starts the scanning process of selected drive to search for lost data as in
- Once scanning is complete recovered data can be viewed as shown in
- You can also save the scanned session by using “Save Recovery Session” option as in
- After you find satisfactory results from the demo version, purchase full version, activate it using the key, load the previously saved session with “Open Recovery Session” option as shown in and save recovered data
If you want to perform external hard drive file recovery, then just hit the given link
- Maintain a back up of all the important data in an external drive regularly
- Using the Solid State drive right after data loss may lead to overwriting and recovery of the lost data becomes impossible
- Double-check the drive before formatting