When you lose your important PDF files due to interruptions caused during transfer of PDF files, due to usage of third party application tool or improper use of cut paste command, etc. It really disappoints you, but Remo Mac File Recoverysoftware never lets you to get disappointed! Because it easily recovers all the lost PDF files from Mac OS.
How Remo Recover software for Mac recovers PDF files:
The software scans Mac drive/volumes with the help of its scanning algorithm and restores lost PDF files quickly. It recognizes and restores all PDF files that exist on different volumes of the hard disk like FAT16, FAT32, HFSX / HFS+. You can even select only PDF files to recover by using “Select File Type” option instead of recovering all types of files. The utility has the capability to recover PDF files from not only hard disk of Mac OS but can also recover data from flash drive, external hard disks like SATA, SCSI, IDE, etc.
1. Download and install Remo Mac File Recovery software on your system
2. Select “Recover Files” option
3. Then, on your screen select “ Recover Lost File” option to recover lost PDF files quickly
4. The software scans and displays the volumes that are present on the drive, select the drive from which the PDF file has to be recovered
5. Software starts scanning and restores all lost PDF files on Mac quickly. .
6. You can now preview the recovered PDF files using “Preview” option and ensure the recovery process
7. Later, save required files in any location of your choice
Additional features of Remo Mac File Recovery software:
It also recovers other types of files like audio, video, text, Office files, etc., from Mac operating system. Also, you can view recovered files on Mac OS in Mac finder styled interface. Even, the tool is compatible with all the version of Mac operating system like Mac OS X El Capitan, Mac OS X Yosemite, Mac OS X Mavericks, Mac OS X Mountain Lion, Mac OS X Lion, etc.
The software is designed with the enhanced user-friendly options like:
“Find” option that allows you to find the specific file from the list of recovered files. You can also easily resume the recovery process by selecting “Save Recovery Session” option whenever it is required. Later you can load the previously saved contents by selecting “Open Recovery Session” option, which avoids rescanning of the drive and saves your time. Recovered files can be viewed in two types based on your requirement “Data View” where files are displayed on the basis of their file extensions."File Type View” where files are displayed based on hierarchical file structure.
(By having backup of all-important files on any storage device you can easily avoid data loss.)