Losing photos, you have taken, whether it is due to accidental deletion, virus infections or formatting the storage, is a terrible thing that you could ever feel! Often, your camera’s memory card is the most common device that suffer data loss.
Fortunately, there are easy picture recovery software available that can help you restoring pictures back from a loss. When photos disappear from a storage device, it doesn’t mean that they are lost permanently. Only the links to those pictures are removed, but the actual data remains. You can recover it unless and until it has been replaced by new data or pictures.
Remo Recover- Tool to restore lost photos
Remo Recover can easily recover pictures lost due to any reason quickly. With the help of this tool, you can restore photos of various formats like JPEG, JPG, TIFF, TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD, etc., including RAW image formats such as CR2, CRW, RAW, 3FR, etc. The software comes in handy even while performing data recovery from memory card, SD card, CF card, XD card etc. In case you want to recover only the required types of files, then you can use its Select File Type option and restore only the required file types (like only images).
Steps for recovering lost pictures
Remo Photo Recovery Application is an easy yet simple recovery solution to retrieve pictutes after they have bene lost from computer hard drives, cameras, memory cards etc. Here are the simple steps...
- Download Remo Photo Recovery Software and install it on your computer
- Start recovering your photos by clicking ‘Recover Photos’
- In next window, select ‘Recover Lost Photos’
- Then select the device from which you have to recover lost photos
- After selecting the drive, click ‘Next’, it will start the scanning process
- Once the process is over, you will see a list of recovered photos
- Select your desired files and then go to the next page to browse a destination location, to save the recovered files
In addition to restoring lost pictures, the tool even helps to do deleted photo recovery in an easy way. Pictures deleted using command prompt or Shift + Delete option or that bypass Recycle Bin can also be recovered using this Remo Photo recovery tool. Also, you can use this simple method to recover pictures from Recycle Bin even after emptying it in a few minutes. Furthermore, the application can restore images from digital cameras such as Sony, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Kodak, Canon etc.
Other Important Features of Remo Recover:
- Let’s you sort the recovered photos based on their file name, creation date, size file type and others
- Even helps in recovering pictures after formatting partition with any file system like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, exFAT with ease
- Provides complete preview of all recovered photos with free trial version
If you are a Mac user and looking to recover photos from iPhoto library that are either lost or deleted due to various reasons, make use of Remo Photo Recovery Software for Mac.
- Remo Photo Recovery Software
- Remo Hard Drive Recovery Software
- Remo File Recovery for Mac
- Remo Photo Recovery for Mac
- Remo Data Recovery Software for Mac
- Remo Android Recovery Software
- Remo PST Repair Tool
- Remo Word Repair Tool
- Remo PowerPoint Repair Tool
- Remo Zip Repair Tool
- Remo RAR Repair Tool
- Remo MOV Repair Tool
- Remo AVI Repair Tool
- Remo PSD Repair Tool
- Remo Outlook Express Recovery
- Remo MORE
- Remo Outlook Backup
- Remo OST to PST Converter
- Remo ZIP for Mac
- Remo Driver Update Tool
- Remo Disk Defrag
- Remo Registry Repair
- Remo Privacy Cleaner
- Remo Duplicate Photos Remover
- Remo File Shredder
- Remo Disk Wipe
- Remo Optimizer