Lost photos from your camera? Remo Recover do the rescue!!
“We had been on a vacation and took a lot of snaps to capture our wonderful moments. On our way back home my siter clicked photos of my family and scenaries from the camera, even though the camera kept displaying low battery. We finally reached home and connected the camera to our system and we were shocked as we couldn’t find the photos. We were heart broken as it was our first trip together and we had captured all our fun moments in it. Is there any way to get back those photos? Please help. Thanks”
Does this scenario sound familiar? Did you lose all your dear photos and want to retrieve them? Don’t be in dismay!! You can easily recover lost photos from camera with the help of Remo Recover tool, which is the perfect utility to get back lost pictures in a secure manner.
Situations that lead to loss of photos
- Unintentional Format:If you accidentally press “Format” option on your camera, then your entire pictures present on the camera will be lost.
- Format Errors: When you connect your camera to the system, sometimes error messages like “Memory card not formatted. Do you want to format it now” is displayed. Due to this, you will be forced to format the card for further use which leads to loss of all your photos.
- Corruption of your camera card: Improper ejection i.e. disconnecting the card during the transfer process or using the same memory card in different devices might lead to memory card corruption which causes valuable photo loss.
- Other reasons: Power surge or sudden system shut down while transferring photos from camera to your computer may also lead to missing photos
Traits of Remo Recover (Windows / Mac)
Remo Recover (Windows / Mac) is the best way to get back lost photos from digital camera. It scans your entire camera thoroughly and recovers all your lost photos within few minutes.
- Supports recovery of lost photos from different camera brands such as Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus, Panasonic etc.
- It can retrieve digital images, audio and video file formats like JPEG, JPG, TIFF, GIF, AVI, MP4, MOV, MP and WAV etc.
- Raw photo formats like CR2, ORF, MRW, ARW and NEF etc. can also be restored
- Rescues all lost images from memory cards, SD cards, MMC cards, CF cards and others easily
- Can retrieve missing pictures not only from camera but also from other external storage devices like flash memory cards (SD, MMC, and CF), pen drives, iPods and FireWire drives
- Has the ability to identify and recover photos based on their unique signature
- Moreover, it retains the original file name even after recovery
What makes Remo Recover (Windows / Mac) the finest tool?
Remo Photo Recovery program has a user-friendly GUI along with simple instructions that helps in smooth recovery process. This software allows you to find a particular image file based on date, extension, size and file name. It also provides an option to preview lost photos before saving them. You can even sort the retrieved pictures based on date, name, size and file type of lost photo. The software is safe and secure as it is free from viruses and malwares. Lost photo recovery can be performed on Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003 and 2008, Mac OS X 10.5.x and above versions by utilizing this application.
Recover lost photos in simple steps
- Download Remo Recover (Windows / Mac) tool and install it
- Connect the camera to your system
- Launch the software and hit on “Recover Photos” option on the main screen as shown in
- On the next screen click on “Recover Lost Photos” option as in
- The software provides a list of all drives and partition as shown in . Select the appropriate partition from where photos have to be recovered and hit on “Next”
- It also provides an option to recover photos by selecting the file format which you want to recover. Click on the “Next” option
- This initiates the scanning process like
- After the scanning process is complete a new screen is displayed with the list of all recovered photos
- You can view the recovered photos using “Data View” as in or “File Type View” as in options
- Allows you to preview your image by clicking on “Preview” option as in
- The scanned session can be saved by using “Save Recovery Session” option as shown in
- Save your retrieved photos to any valid location after purchasing the full version
- Do not take pictures if the battery of your camera is low
- While transferring photos from camera to your system, do not interrupt the transfer process
Note: Remo Recover(Windows / Mac) tool can be used to recover pictures after format error.