What if your SanDisk SD card shows a strange error message and all photos saved on it goes missing all of a sudden? Generally, at such scenarios, you may panic that you have lost your memorable photos forever.
But, the fact is you can still restore lost photos from SanDisk cards easily. But, you need to act quickly and choose a reliable SanDisk Card recovery software and retrieve back the lost files which include amazing shots, music files, and images etc.
And, in the journey of recovering lost photos from SanDisk SD card, Remo Recover software is an excellent way out, which offers you a complete SD card data recovery solution.
Remo Recover - Easy Method to Recover Lost Photos from SanDisk SD Card:
Remo Recover software provides the fastest recovery of lost photos or deleted images, audio and video files from SanDisk SD cards. It is designed with an advanced recovery algorithm which deep scans the entire SanDisk SD card, searches for the lost photos and recovers them without any problem. This photo recovery software works with all popular types of image files or any media file and restores them safely.
Not only SD cards, it can even recover photos from hard drive, flash memory cards, Memory Stick, USB, external drives, FireWire Drives, iPods etc. You can even recover data from SanDisk CF card using Remo Recover software. Also, the recovered data can be stored at any location of your choice including CDs / DVDs.
How to Restore Lost Photos from SanDisk SD Card using Remo Recover?
- Download Remo Recover software, install it on your PC/laptop. Connect your SanDisk SD card to system on which you have installed the software
- Next, launch the software and click on “Recover Photos”. From the next interface, choose “Recover Lost Photos” option
- Now, you need to select the drive that represents your SanDisk SD card from the list of displayed drives and click “Next” button to start scanning of SanDisk SD card
- Once the scanning process is completed, a list of restored photos will be displayed
- “Preview” required photos and “Save” them
Advanced Features of Remo Recover:
- The complete scanning and photo recovery process can be done within few minutes
- Identifies and recovers all popular photo, audio, video files securely
- Able to recover files from RAW SD card, corrupt/formatted memory card, erroneous CF card and so on
- Recovered photos and other files can be sorted on the basis of their name, size and file creation date
- It can easily recover SDHC card data and supports various other types of memory cards like SDXC, XD, and MMC cards etc.
- You can save the recovery process using “Save Recovery Session” option which can be resumed at any desired time later
- It can even create disk images which bypass the bad sectors from which the data can be recovered
- Additionally, it can also recover pictures from formatted hard drives, pen drives, and other external drives securely
- You can use “Preview” option to view the recovered files before storing it
- The recovered files can be saved to any storage location like CD / DVD, pen drives etc.
Things to Look After to Avoid Photo Loss in SanDisk SD Cards:
- SD Card Corruption – SanDisk SD Card may get corrupted due to improper usage which leads to error messages. These errors may insist you to format the card to access it further, in turn, erasing the entire data on it
- Accidental Formatting – You may accidentally press the format your SanDisk SD card when its connected to the system instead of formatting some other drive
- Improper File Transfer – You could even lose photos from SanDisk cards due to interruptions during the file transfer process like abrupt ejection of SD card or cancellation of process etc.
Whatever may be the reasons for photo loss in your SanDisk SD cards, you can recover back all the deleted or lost photo files easily using Remo Recover software which is compatible to use with both Windows and Mac operating systems.
Safety Measures to Handle SanDisk SD Cards:
- Do not interrupt the file transfer process between SanDisk SD card and other devices
- Take regular backup of photos from your SanDisk SD cards
- Avoid abrupt ejection of SD cards from its holding devices