What if your SanDisk SD card showed an error and all pictures goes missing all of a sudden? At such scenarios, you may panic that you have lost the memorable photos forever. The fact is you can restore lost pictures from SanDisk cards easily. But, you need to act quickly and choose reliable SanDisk Card recovery software and retrieve back the lost files which include amazing shots, music files and images etc. In that way, Remo Recover software is an excellent solution, which offers you with complete SD card data recovery solution.
Remo Recover - Easy Method for SanDisk SD Card Photo Recovery...
Remo Recover software provides fastest recovery of deleted or lost photos, audios and video files from SanDisk SD cards. It has been designed with advanced recovery algorithms which deep scans the entire SD card, searches for the deleted or lost files and recovers them without any problems. This photo recovery software will recover all popular types of media files and restore them safely to any desired storage location.
Not only SD cards, it can even recover photos from hard drive, flash memory cards, Memory Stick, USB external drives, FireWire Drives, iPods etc. You can even recover data from SanDisk CF card using Remo Recover software. Also, the recovered data can be stored at any location of your choice including CDs / DVDs.
How to Recover Lost Photos from SanDisk SD Card?
- Download Remo Recover software, install it on your PC/laptop. Connect your SanDisk SD card to system on which you have installed the software
- Next, launch the software and click "Recover Photos" option. From the next interface, choose
“Recover Lost Photos”
- Now, you need to select the drive that represents SanDisk SD card from the list of drives displayed and click
“Next” button to start scanning of SD card
- Once the scanning process is complete, a list of restored photos, will be displayed
- Preview required photos and use “Save” option to save those files
Advanced Features of Remo Recover
- The complete scanning and photo recovery process can be done within few minutes
- Identifies and recovers all popular photo, audio, video files securely
- Able to recover files from RAW SD card and corrupt / formatted SD card data in easy clicks
- Recovered photos and other files can be sorted on the basis of their name, size and file creation date
- It can easily recover SDHC card data and supports various other types of memory cards like SDXC, XD, and MMC cards etc.
- You can save the recovery process using “Save Recovery Session” option which can be resumed at any desired time later
- It can even create disk images which bypasses the bad sectors from which the data can be recovered
- Additionally, it can also recover pictures from formatted hard drives, pen drives and other external drives securely
- You can use “Preview” option to view the recovered files before storing it
- The recovered files can be saved to any storage location like CD / DVD, pen drives etc.
Common situations leading to Photo loss in SanDisk SD cards
- SD Card Corruption – SD Card might have got corrupted due to improper usage which leads to error messages. These errors may insist you to format the card to access it further in turn erasing the entire data on it.
- Accidental Formatting – You might have accidentally pressed formatted your SD card when connected to the system instead of formatting some other drive
- Improper File Transfer – You could even lose photos from SanDisk cards due to interruption in file transfer process like abrupt ejection of SD card or cancellation of process etc.
Whatever may be the reasons for photo loss in your SanDisk SD cards, you can recover back all the deleted or lost photo files easily using Remo Recover software which is compatible to use with both Windows and Mac operating systems.
General Safety Measures
- Do not interrupt the file transfer between SD card and other devices
- Take regular backup of photos from SD cards
- Avoid abrupt ejection of SD cards from its holding devices