Did you lose your important files from Mac hard drive? Then don’t worry because the lost files from the hard drive can be easily recovered by making use of a reliable data recovery tool…
Many times it happens that you may lose files from the Mac hard drive; and it’s quite natural that you get tensed when they come across this kind of situations. However, there is no need to worry at all because the data which you have lost from the Mac hard drive can be successfully recovered by making use of Remo Recover (Mac). The actual reason behind the recovery is that when the file is lost or deleted from the hard drive they are not gone forever, they still reside on the Mac hard drive till it gets over written by other files. These lost files which still reside on the hard drive paves the way for the data recovery tool to successfully recover the data. But not all tool can be reliable to perform files recovery because there are certain tool which are not much proficient in recovering the data. In that way Remo Recover (Mac) is the most trusted tool which can efficiently recover all the lost files from Mac hard drive.
Note: If you have lost any important data from the hard drive then avoid using it till you perform successful recovery, because the lost data which is still residing in the hard drive may get overwritten by the newly added data.
Extraordinary features of Remo Recover (Mac)
- It has the ability to recover more than 300 types of files like audio files, video files, zip files, documents files, system files and many more
- When using this tool you don’t have to worry how to retrieve lost files on Mac because this tool provides you with simple graphical user interface which can be understood by any non-technical user
- With the help of this advanced tool you can recover data that is lost due to recycle bin emptying, accidental or intentional deletion, lost due to incomplete file transfer, formatting hard drive etc.
- Supports recovery of data from hard disks such as SATA, IDE, SCSI AND IDE, SSD etc. besides this the file system which are compatible for the recovery are HFS+, HFSX, FAT16 and FAT32
- Apart from hard disk this product is capable of recovering lost files from removable devices such as memory card, iPods, FireWire devices, USB drives and many others
- After the recovery process is successful you can sort the recovered data on the basis of file name, file size, file type and date modified
Steps to perform files recovery using Remo Recovery (Mac)
- Download the application and install it in your computer, launch the program and from the main screen click on “Recover Files” option as in
- After you click on “Recover Files” option, now click on “Recover Lost Files” option which is as shown in
- Select the drive from which you want to perform files recovery and then click on “Next” option, this is as displayed in
- In the next screen select the file types which you desire to recover from the hard drive and then click on “Next” option
- As soon as you click on “Next” option the scanning process will begin, wait for the recovery to complete successful
- Once the data is recovered preview the recovered data by making use of “Preview” option which is as shown in
- If you are satisfied with the recovery then save the recovery session information by making use of “Save Recovery Session” which is as pointed out in the
- Purchase the licensed version of this product and run the program, after you open it select “Open Recovery Session” in order to open the previously saved recovery related information
Additional info: Many users are still in an ambiguity that whether the data which is formatted can be recovered, perhaps it is possible to get back files from formatted hard drive and in order to know more just click on the link which is provided.