Situations may arise where you may end up in losing Office files. For instance, Office documents may be lost if application crashes and hangs while editing, if interruption occurs while transferring files or if you terminate the application without saving. The list doesn’t end here, there are many factors due to which you may lose Office files.
But, no need to worry about Office file loss, because you have a solution for all these issues that is Remo File Recovery software that easily recovers all your lost/deleted Microsoft Office files within few minutes, by using its specially designed deep scanning mechanism.
Remo File Recovery software – Solution to Recover Office Files:
Easy to use Remo File Recovery software, recovers all deleted/lost MS Office files by scanning the entire drive in few minutes. Deleted or lost Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint files will be recovered easily with the help of this software. Also, the software recovers Office files deleted using Shift + Delete key or Windows Command prompt. Even, it helps to get Office files back from emptied Recycle Bin.
Tutorial to Restore Office Files:
- First download and install the Remo File Recovery software in your system
- Now, from the main screen, select either “Recover Deleted Files” or “ Recover Lost Files” option depending on data loss situations
- The software starts complete scanning of the drive and displays recovered data
- Software starts scanning the entire drive thoroughly and recovers the deleted files. You can easily preview the recovered files using ”Preview” option and can validate the recovery process
- You can now easily preview the recovered data using “Preview” option
- Finally, select and save required files in any desired location
Remo Recovery Software also has the following features:
- The software even recovers the data from internal and external hard drives (SATA,SCSI,IDE), memory cards (XD,SD,MMC) , flash drives
- It identifies and recovers all types of files based on their unique signature
- Also, restores files from FAT, NTFS, exFAT and other file systems
- The recovered files can be saved in any accessible devices like CD/DVD and can also be compressed into ZIP file format which saves the disk space.
Remo File Recovery software even provides Select File Type option to select a particular type of file for recovery. Not just this, even you can save scanning process to avoid rescanning of the entire drive with the help of Save Recovery Session.
Other Causes for Office File Loss:
- Formatting a device containing Office files
- Improper reinstallation of MS Office application
- Error which forces Office application to quit abruptly.