It happens to all of us, where we format external hard drive connected to Mac system accidentally and then realize that it had important photos that was not backed up in any device. When external hard drive inaccessible due to corruption, even then we lose files stored on it, including photos. Under such situation, what will you do?
No worries…For this purpose Remo software has designed Remo Photo Recovery tool for Mac which helps to recover pictures from external hard drive on Mac OS X. The tool restores photos of different formats, such as JPEG, JPG, PSD, BMP, and so on, from external hard drive on Mac OS X. It also retrieves videos, songs and other types of files from external hard drive on Mac.
Supported External Hard Drive Brands- Apple, Buffalo, LaCie Rugged Mini, Seagate, Western Digital MyBook and many more.
Download Remo Mac Photo Recovery tool on your mac computer and install it. Launch the software and connect your external hard drive to that computer.
1. Click on “Recover Photos” option
2. Next choose between “Recover Deleted Photos” or “Recover Lost Photos” according to your need
3. Select the external drive and click on “Next” to continue with the recovery process
4. Once the scanning process gets completed, view recovered files using “Preview” option
5. Then save required photos on any accessible location
More about Remo Mac Photo Recovery Software:
Causes for Photo Loss from External Hard drive on Mac: