Posted by: Molly Owen, Follow me: @MollyOwen_Remo
Samsung Galaxy digital cameras are coupled with standalone high-definition cameras and sharing capabilities of Smartphone. With these major advantages, it has become one of the most renowned camera brands among other digital cameras. Nevertheless, like other cameras even with these the problem of losing photos has troubled many users.
Reasons behind loss of photos from Samsung Galaxy camera
- Formatting the Samsung Galaxy camera card without backing up the required files
- Deleting favorite photos from your camera instead of deleting the unwanted images
- Corruption of your camera card file system can make your pictures inaccessible
- Restoring the camera to factory settings will flush all your data from the camera which includes your precious photos
- Upgrading the firmware of the camera without any backup will also erase your photos and other valuable files on the device
Losing favorite pictures from SD cards can be one of the most disastrous moments for any one. But you don’t have to worry much now because by making use of Remo Recover (Windows / Mac) tool, you can easily recover all the lost images without any difficulty.
Distinctive features of Remo Recover (Windows / Mac)
- Application is equipped with friendly user interface which can make the users much comfortable in using the tool
- Supports recovery of pictures of various formats like JPG, PNG, GIF, TIF, PSD and many more...
- Apart from Samsung Galaxy camera, this advanced utility is capable of recovering lost photos from various other brands of cameras such as Nikon, Kodak, Sony, Canon, Fujifilm etc.
- Photos moved from Samsung Galaxy camera to computer are at times accidentally removed from recycle bin; however under this condition you can make use of Remo Recover app to restore pictures after emptying recycle bin in few simple clicks
- Photos lost due to memory card formatting can also be effortlessly recovered with this powerful program
- Scanning algorithms are powerful and strong thus making the recovery process to be very quick and accurate
Steps to recover photos from Samsung Galaxy camera
- At first download demo version of Remo Recover app and install it in your computer
- Connect Samsung Galaxy camera to the computer
- Launch the program and from the main screen click on “Recover Photos” option
- In the next screen click on “Recover Deleted Photos” or “Recover Lost Photos” option
- Now select the card that you have connected
- As soon as you select it, the scanning process will begin
- Wait for the process to get completed
- Once it is done, you can preview the recovered photos by using “Preview” option
- After previewing all the recovered pictures, you can save the recovery related info by using “Save Recovery Session”
- If you are satisfied with the recovery results then you have to pay for license key in order to store the recovered data
- After purchasing the licensed version, you can resume the recovery process using “Open Recovery Session” option without rescanning the card again
- Save the recovered photos in safest location so that you don’t lose them again
Extra Info: Unlike Samsung Galaxy camera you may at times lose your photos from laptop or PC, thus if you are in the same situation and want to know the complete procedure to recover pictures deleted from laptop then just click on the link which is provided