Sony memory card is a removable flash memory format storage device and widely used on Sony PMP, digital cameras, mobile phones, notebooks, PSX series, etc. to store wide range of data like the hard disk on systems. As long as we make use of Sony memory card to store data, it is inevitable for us to carry out operations onto it. Nevertheless, sometimes it might probably get corrupt and finally results in data loss owing to virus threats or accidental operations, etc. Facing such situations, user should right away stop usage of memory card and perform memory card recovery operation with the help of best third recovery application like Remo Recover Media Edition software as soon as possible. The longer you wait, the possibility or restoring files will be decreased because adding new files overwrites the lost or deleted files and leads to permanent deletion.
Some common reasons through which Sony memory card gets damage are listed below:
- Sony Memory Card Corruption: Generally happens due to logical reasons or human mistakes like abrupt ejection, severe virus assault, file system corruption, etc. and lastly results in entire data loss contained on it.
- Abrupt Ejection of Card: While transferring files from Sony memory card via card reader or vice versa, if user suddenly ejects the card in between transferring process, then this sort of incidence might damage the card and results in data loss.
- Inadvertent Deletion: This is one most common problem due to which majority of users across globe lose their significant files like photos, videos, audio songs, etc. For example, you might be previewing images in your digital camera enclosing Sony memory card, while seeing you inadvertently press on “Delete” option, this type of situation ultimately leads to loss of data.
If you are experiencing any of the above stated scenarios then don’t get panic! Because the lost files still resides in memory card and can retrieved back effortlessly by making use of Remo Recover Media Edition software at your finger tips.
Outstanding Features of Remo Recover (Windows/ Mac) Media Edition:
- The software proficiently restores lost files on sd card, XD, SDXC, SDHC, CF, MMC and so forth with ease
- It supports recovery of Sony memory card on both Windows and Mac operating system without any difficulty
- By making use of Remo Recover Media Edition software you can even recover deleted folder from flash drive with few clicks of mouse
- This software is designed with integrated superior scanning algorithms to scan entire memory card to get back lost or deleted files
- By employing this tool you can restore photos and other media files from FAT 16, NTFS, FAT 32, ExFAT, HFS X, HFS + and NTFS file system
Steps to Recover Sony Memory Card Data:
- Step 1: Download and install demo version of Remo Recover Media Edition software and attach your Sony memory card to computer or laptop via card reader.
- Step 2: From the main screen select "Recover Photos"
- Step 3: Now select the Sony memory card which appears as a logical drive, from which you need to recover files and then click "Next" option.
- Step 4: Then you can select the files based on the unique signatures by selecting appropriate file types. And click on "Next", to begin scanning process.
- Step 5: After the completion of scanning process, you can view the retrieved files using with the aid of “Preview” option.
- Step 6: If you are fulfilled with the result then purchase the complete version to save the recovered data.
Advantage: Now you can easily perform formatted CF card recovery with the help of this efficient Remo Recover application. Know more by clicking on given link...
- Keep your Antivirus software updated
- Before inserting the card to any device or purchasing the memory card make sure it is compatible with the device
- Check the drive selected before formatting