Posted by: Tony Landry, Follow me: @tony_landry
I had recently moved my important data from my computer to USB flash disk in order to format my computer. Soon after formatting the computer I just opened my USB flash disk (as I forgot to remove it from the computer it was already connected) in order to restore the files but I was shocked to see that there were no files in the drive. Can I get back the data which I have lost from my USB flash disk? If yes, please suggest me an easiest way of recovering the files because the files which I lost are very important to me.
When any important data is lost then it can be a nightmare to users, but don’t worry as you can easily recover the data which is lost from USB flash disk. Usually many users think that the files which have been lost from USB flash disk cannot be recovered, but that is not true because due to the advancement of technology now the recovery of USB flash disk is made very simple. The recovery can be accomplished by utilizing a reliable tool such as Remo Recover (Windows / Mac). This software is tested, verified and preferred my many professional users, due to this factor it has become the most trusted application among many users.
USB flash disk comes in many brands, data capacity and dimensions. Due to this aspects the USB device is considered as a compact and portable device. However data residing within USB flash disk is unsafe because of many reasons, below are some of the common scenarios of data loss where you may come across.
- Virus attack is very common in USB flash disk, when a USB disk is infected by virus then the data within USB disk is in real danger and if it is severely infected then you may lose the whole data
- File system corruption can lead to loss of entire data within the USB flash disk
- If you perform format of the USB flash disk then you can lose all the data within USB disk
- While file transfer is in progress between USB device and computer and if any one suddenly ejects the USB device then this can lead to loss of data within USB disk
The above mentioned are some of the major reasons behind data loss but don’t worry if you have come across any of the scenarios because you can get rid of these issues by utilizing Remo Recover (Windows / Mac).
Outstanding features of Remo Recover (Windows / Mac)
- Remo Recover (Windows / Mac) is equipped with many ingenious algorithms which can recover your data from USB flash disk very quickly
- This HDD Recovery application provide you with simple to understand interface due to which you can easily complete the task without any difficulties
- It is capable of recovering more than 300 types of files from the USB disk, moreover you can add / edit the signature which are not included by the program
- By utilizing this tool you can easily recover USB after format is performed
- Apart from recovering USB disk data it can recover data from memory cards like SD card, CF card, XD card, MMC card and many more
- Support recovery from file system such as FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT, NTFS and NTFS5
- Capable to recover all the data within USB disk if the USB disk is corrupted due to any reason
Steps to Recover Data from USB Flash Disk
- Initially download and install demo version of Remo Recover (Windows / Mac) in a clean computer
- Connect the USB flash disk to the computer where you have installed this software
- Launch the tool and follow the on-screen instructions
- At the main screen select “Recover files” option and from the next screen click on “Recover Lost Files” option
- Select the USB flash disk from which you want to recover the lost files
- Scanning process will start, wait for its completion
- After successful completion you will get a list of recovered files which can be previewed by using “Preview” option
- If you are convenient with the recovery results of this application then save the recovery information using “Save Recovery Session” option
- After you purchase this program activate it by the license key which is provided to you
- Launch the licensed program and use “Open Recovery Session” option in order to save time in rescanning
- After successful completion of recovery you can save the recovered files to some safer location
Additional Info: You can also know how to perform WD external hard drive data recovery, just click on the link which is given.